Liam Henderson

King Kebab

8 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

Is he playing well?

On 28 October 2018 at 10:51, Nightmare said:

Goal and an assist for Henderson yesterday.

3 hours ago, Falcor Roar said:

Is he playing well?

No one on here will have seen anything of him this year outside of 12 second long clips on Twitter. His club side's name ends in a vowel so that means he should be a starter for Scotland according to many. 

His club side's name ends in a vowel so that means he should be a starter for Scotland according to many. 

Not at all, if he was playing for Juventus or AC Milan I would be saying the same thing!!!
A bit more worried about the reported interest from Southern Ireland in his progress, move it or lose it could be the thing to bear in mind here!!!

Henderson was a standout in the Hibs team that won the cup. Is now playing at the top end of a second tier and apparently contributing well.

Parallels with John McGinn then.

Unsure why anyone would think he wasnt worth at least a shout for a friendly.

28 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Henderson was a standout in the Hibs team that won the cup. Is now playing at the top end of a second tier and apparently contributing well.

Parallels with John McGinn then.

Unsure why anyone would think he wasnt worth at least a shout for a friendly.

Which neither of the upcoming games are.  Worth mentioning that we may not play another friendly until March 2020 (if we don't make the playoffs).

Nothing to do with whether Henderson should be called up of course, which he probably should.

The lad's made a brave move and is hopefully enjoying his football (and getting paid) and is creating a wee mystique (scored against Perugia you say..?). 

Let's not destroy that by making him play (and fail miserably) for the national team.

Not seen him play so can’t say whether he deserves a call up or not. From what I’ve read it sounds like he’s doing well so I would hope McLeish is keeping tabs on him. Although I don’t think he’s ever heard of Verona.

27 minutes ago, Gunz said:

Not seen him play so can’t say whether he deserves a call up or not. From what I’ve read it sounds like he’s doing well so I would hope McLeish is keeping tabs on him. Although I don’t think he’s ever heard of Verona.

Maybe he will have if he thinks it's a kind of wine.

Serie B is basically the Scottish Championship. You heard it here first, folks.

14 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

No one on here will have seen anything of him this year outside of 12 second long clips on Twitter.

Amusing considering that most of your current club squad were signed on less than that.