Rovers Rovers v Brechin City

The b*****ds who relegated us return to the scene of the crime. If there is any justice in the world we will win 4-0, burn the Brechin City team bus to the ground, and make them walk home for doing this to us.

Is Hendry fit for this one?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you win 4-0 and can make sure Dods is in the bus, I'm sure a few of the Brechin boys will buy the matches for you!!!

1 hour ago, Scary Bear said:

The b*****ds who relegated us return to the scene of the crime. If there is any justice in the world we will win 4-0, burn the Brechin City team bus to the ground, and make them walk home for doing this to us.

Is Hendry fit ?  

In a word no , or at least he doesn't give the impression of being fit . 

As for the other bit , I think you relegated yourselves by keeping Yosser Hughes so long .  ...........................I think karma works in funny ways but hopefully we will learn from your mistake. ;)..........sooner rather than later . 

3 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

In a word no , or at least he doesn't give the impression of being fit . 

As for the other bit , I think you relegated yourselves by keeping Yosser Hughes so long .  ...........................I think karma works in funny ways but hopefully we will learn from your mistake. ;)..........sooner rather than later . 

He means Regan Hendry.

Ouch. Still hurting.

2 hours ago, relichtie said:
18 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Ouch. Still hurting.

1 hour ago, baillieinleeds said:

I’ve never known such seethe from Arbroath fans. I never knew there was such a rivalry. The “rivalry” is Least Fife

:huh:

Muzza will back for this one I guess, but will any of the injured lads be fit enough to at least make the bench?

Both Gillespie and Wright are suggested to be unavailable until December but anyone heard anything positive  about Vaughan and Duggan?

Muzza will back for this one I guess, but will any of the injured lads be fit enough to at least make the bench?
Both Gillespie and Wright are suggested to be unavailable until December but anyone heard anything positive  about Vaughan and Duggan?

Never mind Vaughan and Duggan. Anyone heard anything about Hendry?

All the players were in Gym 64 today. Vaughan looked to still be limping. Duggan looked okay, can't be far away. Never saw Hendry or Wright. Gillespie was also working out.

Was Milne there? Because that’s where needs to be...!

Archived