What They Don't Tell You About Money

BawWatchin

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Jambo: First Blood said:

Posting YouTube videos made by 4Chan fascists now...

Please read some good books or something and so research into the sources you are looking at.

Feel free to discredit anything you've seen in this video by supplying your own evidence and sources.

I know you won't though.

1 minute ago, BawWatchin said:

Feel free to discredit anything you've seen in this video by supplying your own evidence and sources.

I know you won't though.

I'm not interested in watching a video made by a racist fascist thank you. I don't know what the video will contain but I can guess to some extent. 

I have no problem in examining this subject through superior sources. 97% owned is a decent documentary on the subject for example.

I'm more interested in why you are watching a fascist's YouTube channel and sharing it approvingly.

23 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

I know you won't though.

Why don't you summarise the argument for us? 

8 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

No counter arguments to be made? That's all I needed to know. 4U0m6pP.png

Against my better judgement I watched it. Blackpilled doesn't seem to know that oil was priced in dollars well before Nixon and Kissinger. Asides from that, who doesn't know that the dollar isn't tied to the price of gold anymore? Why would it be good if it was? Why not the price of baked beans? 7 minutes of utterly vacuous nothingness.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Against my better judgement I watched it. Blackpilled doesn't seem to know that oil was priced in dollars well before Nixon and Kissinger. Asides from that, who doesn't know that the dollar isn't tied to the price of gold anymore? Why would it be good if it was? Why not the price of baked beans? 7 minutes of utterly vacuous nothingness.

If you don't see how this is an issue, then there's no helping you. yXAbrOQ.png

Just now, BawWatchin said:

If you don't see how this is an issue, then there's no helping you. yXAbrOQ.png

What did that video tell you that you didn't already know? That dollars are rectangular pieces of printed paper, or that the dollar is no longer tied to the price of gold, or that America buys oil using dollars?

12 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

No counter arguments to be made? That's all I needed to know. 4U0m6pP.png

Go on the guy's account and one of the first videos you'll see is called "Day of the Rope" where he fantasises about a fascist purge of his enemies.

Why are you sharing this stuff approvingly? 

You do know you could have shared other documentaries on the subject of the monetary system such as "97% owned"?

Can you actually put anything in your own words?

Also sounds like the fascist creator of the video thinks that the problem with the monetary system is that we now longer have the gold standard which is unworkable in a modern context anyway, is an Austrian school of libertarianism talking point and has very little to do with the actual problems of the monetary system.

Gold standard types generally hugely overstate the problem of inflation.

26 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

What did that video tell you that you didn't already know? That dollars are rectangular pieces of printed paper, or that the dollar is no longer tied to the price of gold, or that America buys oil using dollars?

Nothing, I already knew all of this stuff. But you seem to be having a hard time grasping the implications of it.

26 minutes ago, Jambo: First Blood said:

Gold standard types generally hugely overstate the problem of inflation.

What about austerity being rolled out world wide because of the hundreds of trillions the world owes to itself?

Just now, BawWatchin said:

Nothing, I already knew all of this stuff. But you seem to be having a hard time grasping the implications of it.

The video is called "What they don't tell you about money." He has nothing to say that we don't already know. Last time I watch one of your "pilled" videos.

2 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

What about austerity being rolled out world wide because of the hundreds of trillions the world owes to itself?

Because the Gold Standard caused no problems in the 1930s.

Austerity is a political choice based on dodgy Excel work and poorly thought out ideology. Not good economics. 

9 minutes ago, yoda said:

Austerity is a political choice based on dodgy Excel work and poorly thought out ideology. Not good economics. 

So you think austerity is an accident and hasn't been purposely implemented using false economy?

Archived