Arbroath v East Fife

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ah well he's not exactly a key player. Pars need him more than we do anyway

Not sure how you could know that yet. Guys barely kicked a ball this season because of injuries and being cup tied to give him a fair assessment. He looked like a good addition for Alloa last season and played a part in getting them promoted. It's ashame to lose any of the squad. Hopefully we get Hester recalled so we aren't light.

Not sure how you could know that yet. Guys barely kicked a ball this season because of injuries and being cup tied to give him a fair assessment. He looked like a good addition for Alloa last season and played a part in getting them promoted. It's ashame to lose any of the squad. Hopefully we get Hester recalled so we aren't light.

Waste of a loan then

I’m not sure if anyone has the ability and special powers to look into the future to tell that a player was going to be injured. 

I thought Smith was decent, lots of good atttributes and He’s played plenty of championship games not to mention his international caps at youth level. Didn’t quite get the run of games to really show us what he was made of. With Doris coming back we don’t need another striker so it’s kind of worked out ok

I really hope he strengthens the defense in January we don't have much cover if we were to get one or two injuries to our established back four

If Finn Graham is away to Oz I'm guessing we will get someone. Maybe Toshney again? Afterall he can only play for one more side and he hasn't featured for United yet so guessing they'd rather have that option instead of sending him on loan elsewhere

What I should have said is he hasn't been a key player so far in the season. Doris coming back is a massive bonus. We are a bit light at the back for cover for injuries and suspensions and you would think that would be priority in January.

What I should have said is he hasn't been a key player so far in the season. Doris coming back is a massive bonus. We are a bit light at the back for cover for injuries and suspensions and you would think that would be priority in January.

Awww apologies totally agree

Archived