WFDUFC V The Southern Tories 03/11/18

6 hours ago, MacArab said:

I'd actually agree, and say that his touch and hold up play were below standard yesterday.

Good points made though. He was  careful after his booking and still ran his socks off, and yet another well taken goal, so really, we are nitpicking here, which is a good thing; definitely better than spending the post mortem trying to work out which one of our starting eleven was the least shite.*

Btw. Just because I agree with you on this, does not mean that I have forgiven you yet for Friday's Mongoosesque cockteasing clusterfuckery.

:thumbsdown

* See any current Dundee FC thread for reference.

It’s just a few weeks ago that I was heading back to the car after a game trying to think of one positive thing I’d seen from us that day.

What a huge change in such a short time.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

It’s just a few weeks ago that I was heading back to the car after a game trying to think of one positive thing I’d seen from us that day.

What a huge change in such a short time.

Dundee United in appoint competent manager, become a genuinely good side shock! Who'd a thunk it.

13 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Dundee United in appoint competent manager, become a genuinely good side shock! Who'd a thunk it.

I expected things to improve, I’m very pleased by the level of the improvement.

Feel quite sorry for managers who get punted not knowing what else they could've done, only to then sit at home watching their replacement turn their collective dross into a points-winning outfit week in week out.

Archived