WFDUFC V The Southern Tories 03/11/18

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Ralphies_Chip said:

Same team as last week for me.

Can't see anything other than a home win here. 

3-1 United (Safranko x2, McMullan for us and Reece-Mogg with their consolation).

It would be nice if we could avoid injuries and suspensions and keep playing the same team for a few weeks.  I’d like to see a bit more intensity that on Saturday, more like the ICT game.

Also we can not afford to keep passing it across the 18 yard like like we were doing against Dunfermline.  Any lack of concentration and short pass could be costly.

I am hoping we will see an increase in the number of home fans for this game.

8 minutes ago, Ralphies_Chip said:

After watching the highlights of their game against Morton i'll be astonished if we don't give them at least 5.

Sorry but that’s the sort of post that invariably comes back to bite you on the bum.

Bad defeat to Morton and with Dundee utd getting a competent manager in i think they will sneak it. Both teams to score a stick on i would say. Hopefully we can pull something out the bag the next 2 games.

1 hour ago, QosLoyal said:

Bad defeat to Morton and with Dundee utd getting a competent manager in i think they will sneak it. Both teams to score a stick on i would say. Hopefully we can pull something out the bag the next 2 games.

Queens won't score 3 nil Untied Dobbie is sadly off form now goal threat gone Dykes would rather pass than have a go 

Can someone please show Northfield where the punctuation keys are,  and who is this Untied team we are playing? 

I think this will be a long afternoon for Queens fans,  similar to the Dunfermline borefest.  Sit in,  try and keep it tight,  frustrate United and hope to get a few chances on the break. We managed to sneak a goal and steal the points at Dunfermline but Dundee United will be a more difficult proposition to keep out I think.  Genuine hoping we can sneak a point from this one.  

So no real interest in this by P&B Arabs.  Have we become complacent already?

It’s going to be milder tomorrow due to it being cloudy but please still warm up warmly.

Note to Queens fans: the pies are awful.

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

So no real interest in this by P&B Arabs.  Have we become complacent already?

It’s going to be milder tomorrow due to it being cloudy but please still warm up warmly.

Note to Queens fans: the pies are awful.

I've only just worked out the thread title and realised it's us.

I expect us to continue our run of scoring a goal in games, and possibly our run of winning those games.

7 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

F minus on your Scottish Geography. 

All that is needed to complete the set of teams from Dumfries and Galloway is a meeting with Annan.  Plenty of recent meetings with the only bible mentioned SPFL team in QOS and a few recent Scottish Cup meetings with Stranraer.

Gretna was a bit of a jinx team while in the top flight before going bust as well.

Archived