West Championship 24th November

Kennie

League Fixtures added for Sat 24th Nov in McBookie.com Championship.
Unfortunately, there are too many possible variations with Scottish Junior Cup replays to put out a list for the other 3 leagues at this time.

I may even have to wait on the next round draw before I can finalise them.

28-10.jpg

Kennie I have been meaning to praise you for the job you are doing,  much appreciated and I’m sure every junior fan on here will echo my thoughts.
Only one wee gripe, he keeps giving the Vic's and the Dodgers home league fixtures on the same day. I know a load of guys with no particular allegiance to any of the two clubs who will go watch a gamewhen either one is playing at home.
T

Only one wee gripe, he keeps giving the Vic's and the Dodgers home league fixtures on the same day. I know a load of guys with no particular allegiance to any of the two clubs who will go watch a gamewhen either one is playing at home.
T
FFS. I never noticed that before, but you're right, he should be sacked immediately, then hung, drawn and quartered directly before the next Marymass Derby game.

FFS. I never noticed that before, but you're right, he should be sacked immediately, then hung, drawn and quartered directly before the next Marymass Derby game.
I am so sorry for upsetting you with my post. It was only an observation on my part that being in the unique situation where the town I live in has two teams who play at the same grade, albeit in different leagues, are scheduled almost every other week to play at the same time. It may have been missed by Kennie or maybe not and he feels that it is not an issue. For the record I believe Kennie is doing a great job and that is shown in having a full list of advance fixtures. Check my posts supporting his appointment, but all things aside, gonnae feck off and not annoy me[emoji12]

1 minute ago, archieb said:

All well and good Kennie but who will Talbot play if they've lost to Lesmahagow?   (Could happen! ;))

They've got the small matter of a trip to Fraserburgh to attend to, so I've allowed them a free week in the league. 

4 minutes ago, Kennie said:

They've got the small matter of a trip to Fraserburgh to attend to, so I've allowed them a free week in the league. 

I deleted my post when I realised that - not quickly enough though -  d'oh! :wacko:

Talbot v Lesmahagow has the potential to muck up other fixtures, Archie.

If it's a draw then the replay will be on Sat 10th October, postponing Lesmahagow v Largs and Kilwinning v Talbot in the Ardagh Group West Of Scotland Cup.

If Talbot win, then whoever they get in the 4th round of the Macron Scottish Cup (if it's another West Region team) will become available for a fixture on Saturday 24th November. Talbot's Scottish Junior Cup game will take place on 1st December. Meaning the 1st December list will need altered.

If Lesmahagow win, they will be playing in the 4th Round on Sat 24th November. League 2 fixtures are also dependant on the results of the replays on Saturday concerning Lanark and Muirkirk and League 1 fixtures are dependant on the Wishaw and Royal Albert outcomes.

There are too many possibilities at present to put out potential fixtures for both these leagues, so I'll wait on the results before processing them.

Archived