League Cup Final. Celtic v Aberdeen

Romeo

58 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Correct. It’s clearly directed at Sinclair, trying to say it’s directed at the white referee is just ludicrous, but it appears to be the line of defence being used. 

Cretin for saying it thank god it’s only one potty mouth  disgusting 

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, philpy said:

Was McInnes arguing with lustig at the end about something???

I’m assuming that it was his baiting of Lewis Ferguson just before the final whistle. Lustig obviously thought it was ok to bully a 19 year old. Logan would have been sent off for that.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

I’m assuming that it was his baiting of Lewis Ferguson just before the final whistle. Lustig obviously thought it was ok to bully a 19 year old. Logan would have been sent off for that.

Aberdeen were so hard done by despite being dirty clogging b*****ds.

Was McInnes arguing with lustig at the end about something???

Lustig was being his usual classless self at the final whistle.

Similar to his antics at the Scottish Cup Final directed at DM. This time it was Ferguson.

The guy is a c**t.

10 minutes ago, The OP said:

Aberdeen were so hard done by despite being dirty clogging b*****ds.

So you didn’t see Lustig at Ferguson. I was just answering Philpy’s question. I never said we were “so hard done by”, so what made you make that up? Just enjoy your cup win and stop grumping.

4 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

I’d have to disagree MT. For Celtic to win any individual trophy (or even a couple a season) is quite “meh”. But to win 7 on the bounce is pretty incredible despite the financial gulf. Anything can happen in cup games hence why Lennon/Deila couldn’t do a treble despite the same gap in resources. 7 trophies in a row is unheard of.

Plenty of Hibees logged in here after May 2016, was that hollow?

Incredible!!!!! 

5 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Plenty of Hibees logged in here after May 2016, was that hollow?

Can't comment, wasn't even using this site at that point.

If it was straight after the final whistle then it's a bit strange in my opinion. I was out on pitch charging at Kenny Miller celebrating peacefully.

Obviously there are other reasons why Celtic's wins are hollow (the budget, the historical bias etc), but Romeo and other Celtic posters on here seem to buzzing around these threads during every cup final. You'd certainly never catch me posting while Hibs were in a final and the game was going on/had just finished seconds ago.

Confirmed in the papers today Lustig spent the final minute of the match laughing in Lewis Ferguson's face and mocking him for losing, and that Scott Brown refused to shake hands after the final whistle.

Why do they feel the need to do that? They won a hard fought game fair and square.

Just seems like they're trying to be an arsehole for absolutely no reason.

4 hours ago, Romeo said:

Pitch invasions, flares, and rasicm from the Aberdeen fans.

Incredible stuff.

I would agree that it’s news when Aberdeen fans do that stuff, all of which are reprehensible and should be nowhere near any football match. Barely reported when Celtic fans do it because it happens in almost every match they play away from Celtic Park, so it’s the norm.

I would agree that it’s news when Aberdeen fans do that stuff, all of which are reprehensible and should be nowhere near any football match. Barely reported when Celtic fans do it because it happens in almost every match they play away from Celtic Park, so it’s the norm.
Classic Whataboutery there.

4 hours ago, Romeo said:

Pitch invasions, flares, and rasicm from the Aberdeen fans.

Incredible stuff.

Pitch invasions and flares have been back for a few years now. Is racism trendy again?

Real proper tears and snotters from Shinnie if the record is to be believed. He also says that Lewis has dealt with this before , did he name and shame the players then?

Short memories from sheep fans.

Please can someone else have a go at Celtic. It’s quite tiring always having to be the one to lose to them. 5 out of the last 7 domestic trophies, we’ve finished second to Celtic ffs.

Not very classy to say I know but the ref was utter pish and although we probably wouldn’t have won anyway as we’ve no decent strikers, we were -2 net on penalties. How you can say that flying headbutt from Boyata’s not a foul is beyond me. He’s late, he’s aggressive, he certainly endangers his opponent. It was a foul and probably a booking. Likewise, the pen they got was outside the box, and as accidental as you’ll see. We’ve got Joe Lewis to thank for keeping it respectful.

Derek. Punt Wilson/Cosgrove in January and bring in a striker PLEASE.

Maybe we can see if Celtic have any promising young forwards sitting doing nothing. Then we can take him in on loan and develop him, while not being able to play him in our biggest games, then send him back a much better player. That sounds a smashing idea.

IMG_0969.jpg

40 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Confirmed in the papers today Lustig spent the final minute of the match laughing in Lewis Ferguson's face and mocking him for losing, and that Scott Brown refused to shake hands after the final whistle.

Why do they feel the need to do that? They won a hard fought game fair and square.

Just seems like they're trying to be an arsehole for absolutely no reason.

From what I seen on TV, Brown was only having a bit of a go at Shinnie as opposed to anyone else. Given their previous, that is probably to be expected. Shinnie's moans in the paper are probably just frustration that the only time he has got one over on Brown was in a relatively meaningless(From a Celtic perspective at least) end of season game. Even playing a bit part yesterday, Brown came out on top in that battle.

Andrew Dallas was horrendous all in yesterday. His player management skills are non existent.

Archived