League Cup Final. Celtic v Aberdeen

Romeo

We're a completely different animal under Brendan Rodgers.
If we continue on this trajectory I cannot see anyone laying a glove on us.
I can honestly say, supporting Celtic all my life, this era has been truly magical!!

🤮 🤮 🤮

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We're a completely different animal under Brendan Rodgers.
If we continue on this trajectory I cannot see anyone laying a glove on us.
I can honestly say, supporting Celtic all my life, this era has been truly magical!!

It must have been really difficult supporting them, so well done you for sticking with them.
#inspiring

1 hour ago, Greenlantern said:

Some of you might disagree. However, I feel BR should be in with a shout of a knighthood, for services to our beautiful game.

To be honest Aberdeen supporters just ape Rangers supporters so I reckon they would be opposed to a BR knighthood.

6 hours ago, Romeo said:

Derek blaming the referee.

I think that you need to improve your listening skills. Not at any point in any of his interviews has he said that the referee is to blame for our loss. He did point out two blatant errors made by the referee which could have affected the result, which cannot be argued. The penalty could have finished the match, and was the wrong call, and Christie should have received a second yellow with about 15/20 minutes left, which would have altered the flow of the game. Proud of my team today, and I’ve been scathing about our fans at big matches before, but today our fans were magnificent. I’d like to see how the best fans in the world would react to one trophy in 22 years. 

43 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Oft.

Should that not be “ooft “?

1 hour ago, ali_91 said:

That’s totally unacceptable. No excuses. If the one guy saying that can be traced, he should be banned.

I’m easily annoyed, particularly when my team lose a cup final. Three things that really annoyed me today, none of which affected the result in any way whatsoever, are as follows.

1. Every single throw in taken by Lustig today, was thrown from the top of his head, and therefore a foul throw, every single one. He must have taken at least ten, twelve like that in the match.

2. When Boyata was being subbed, he stopped around three feet from the touchline and just stood there bent over fiddling with his socks for around 10 seconds. Reminded me of Dembele being subbed when Celtic were in the lead. It’s the classic “I play for Celtic and can do whatever I want” attitude.

3. When Aberdeen came out for the second half, the Celtic subs, who were kicking the ball around in that half, continued to do that for at least a minute. And Scott “Brownie” Brown and Griffiths still kept playing the ball around among the Aberdeen players when the referee had to tell them to get off so he could restart the match. Summed up the arrogance of the majority of Celtic players, the most classless captain in Celtic’s history, and the utter contempt and lack of respect shown by Brown to other Scottish teams.

i think that’s it.

17 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Correct. Could happen at any club, You’d want some self policing though, if I’d heard that at a Saints game I’d have certainly been having a go at the moron. 

Amen brother 

I didn’t hear it, so not much I could do.

Archived