League Cup Final. Celtic v Aberdeen

Romeo

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Good post, mate.  The wee bit missing is that you got there on merit.

Hard lines today.

On what merit is your own club in this league? They got a free boost into the first tier of professional football, when any other club would have been confined to the amatuer leagues.

2 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Must have seen Potters interview and thought "f**k it, I can't top that, so i'll probably get away with it."

Having read your last few entries I think you're watching your own baws a little bit too often and a little bit too much in my opinion. Perhaps you could take off your green tinted specs and see the reality of the game. Or is that asking too much?

Strange thread this. Celtic fans trying to goad Aberdeen fans, Aberdeen fans being pretty respectful and accepting they weren't up to it and fans of other teams going on about how Celtic shouldn't celebrate winning a major Scottish trophy because of their budget.

Just now, weejoeharper said:

Having read your last few entries I think you're watching your own baws a little bit too often and too much in my opinion. Perhaps you could take off your green tinted specs and see the reality of the game. Or is that asking too much?

It's the curse of having big baws m8. Perhaps if Aberdeen had bigger baws, they would have got a result today. Never mind though.

1 minute ago, BawWatchin said:

It's the curse of having big baws m8. Perhaps if Aberdeen had bigger baws, they would have got a result today. Never mind though.

Its a strange reaction from you when the team you hate disappoints you and doesn't beat your real team. What is going on in your little head???? 

ps. I think you think about baws a little bit too much tbh m8 or is it m9?

1 minute ago, weejoeharper said:

Its a strange reaction from you when the team you hate disappoints you and doesn't beat your real team. What is going on in your little head???? 

ps. I think you think about baws a little bit too much tbh m8 or is it m9?

My "m" level is infinite and therefore has no numeric value. I'm disappointed that a better club never got to the final and had a real go. But it's all water under the bridge now.

1 minute ago, BawWatchin said:

My "m" level is infinite and therefore has no numeric value. I'm disappointed that a better club never got to the final and had a real go. But it's all water under the bridge now.

That's a rather sad little response m∞ (your rules buddy).  It's still the case that you are commenting on Aberdeen not beating Celtic and slagging them off when you actually support, or at least you say you do, an entirely different club. 

53 minutes ago, Romeo said:
54 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:
I'm not hurt at all.  I fully expected Celtic to win and didn't even watch it.
I'm just here to pour scorn on the idea of this representing any kind of meaningful achievement.  

^^^ Watched it

Nah, I don't have BT for one thing.

2 hours ago, banana said:

Very poor challenge by Boyata in all honesty, should be a penalty and a card.

Green Brigade scummery shocker.

I was thinking that too

How was it not a penalty and red card

Boyata was miles late and cleaned him right out

Hearing that GMS is awake in hospital, definitely out midweek but could be back for next weekend which is excellent news.  Whenever I see a clash of heads like that I immediately think about Iain Hume who suffered a fractured skull after a similar clash and missed a full year so I am really happy to hear that GMS will recover soon

Archived