St Mirren vs Motherwell Halloween Relegation Horrorshow

10 minutes ago, The_Judge said:

Does anyone think it would be the end for Robinson if his team take nothing from this fixture?

I don't think it would be an instant sacking but I think the pressure on him would be huge. The drop off in performances since last season has been horrific. 

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No confidence going into tonight but if Motherwell do play 3-5-2 I feel that might suit us.. 
Fingers crossed for a good Saints performance

It’s very difficult to have any confidence at the moment but we will win at some point, hopefully tonight is the night.

Few changes tonight. Glad to see Smith back in, Mullen gives everything but I think Smith has a little more guile. 

Ferdinand back in is good news, but for Baird as opposed to Jones which surprised me a little. Edwards in for Willock isn't anything that will excite me either way. I think Willock is decent but he's really inconsistent. Edwards isn't much of a player but he's a nuisance with his running and energy.

Would love a win, even a draw to stop the rot would be a something.

Score guess, 2-1 Saints. Jackson and Hammill.

6 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Arguably none of Robinson's preferred midfield 3 starting. Dice thrown?

It's such a weird team that I wish I was there to see it instead of laughing unconvincingly at frankly shite halloween jokes.

HT 0-1

Fair reflection. Motherwell certainly been the better side.

The goal was an error from Samson. Speculative shot from outside the box skidded under him on the wet surface. Get your body behind it and all that.

Going forward we have been our usual powder puff selves. At home to 10th spot and we still can’t really create anything.

Championship is much more fun anyway!

Enjoyed seeing a big baldy Motherwell number 9 kicking one of our defenders in the face early doors. Just a warning from the ref. Reminded me of Michael Higdon [emoji813]️[emoji813]️

Plenty of guisers out there tonight.

We are so, so poor. Motherwell are worth their lead but to be honest they haven't been much better, the conditions haven't helped but both look dreadful.

The annoying thing from a St. Mirren point of view is that there's been a real lack of urgency. 

Archived