Aboorden v Skeleton Accies: Spooky Halloween Edition

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can see a sub-50 away support for this one.

No supporters bus running AFAIK & no way of getting back via public transport.

I'm off all week on holiday & considered going up but would have clocked in at just under £100 for travel, Travelodge & the scandalous £26 entry price.

That's a no from me, especially since we are likely to lose & Sportscene is on at 00:15 for the highlights.

Straightforward win.

Perfect opportunity to offer a couple of players their chance. At home against a weak team surely is ideal for McLean’s replacement to gain some confidence or are we writing off 200K already ?

Save McGinn, Wilson and Ferguson for Sunday.

Lewis

Logan Devlin McKenna Lowe

Gleeson Shinnie

GMS Forrester Wright

May or Anderson

I wouldn't make too many changes. Lowe in for Considine; I had big doubts about Lowe's defensive aptitude before Sunday, but he was resolute after coming on - if he can keep it up, I'd like to see him put a run of games together at left-back even when Considine is available. Perhaps McLennan in for McGinn just to give the latter a rest depending on his fitness, and maybe Cosgrove for Wilson (although all of our strikers are pretty massively flawed in one way or another). Wright should remain at the number ten position. 

So, something like this: 

Lewis

Logan - Devlin - McKenna - Lowe

Ferguson - Shinnie

GMS - Wright - McLennan

Cosgrove

I'm not expecting a particularly high quality game. Hopefully just don't drop points after Sunday, as we need to use it as a catalyst to improve our league form. Another 1-0 win would do fine. 

I don’t see many changes, if any, apart from Lowe for Considine. I would really hope that, although he didn’t play that well on Sunday, Scott Wright gets another start. I’m sure that his confidence will take a knock if he’s on the bench, and he’s very much a confidence player like Gary Mackay-Steven.

Think one of the problems this season is we have not been able to play a settled team. Also don’t think you should change a winning team. So injury enforced change aside at left back I would go with same team that started on Sunday. 

Archived