Inverness CT vs Dunfermline Athletic

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I missed the first 15, but first hf we totally dominated things. Martin was getting so much room in the middle. Keena and Ryan were running into channels and we had at least 4 great chances from what I remember.

Inverness' two goals from our view were Shite defending, although in fairness we defended really well throughout. Devine and especially Ashcroft dealt with everything that came their way.

It seems a familiar tale second half, plenty of getting into the final 3rd but picking out a wrong option, or a slip at the final moment.

From that performance, only change I'd make is bringing in Higgy for Hippo and maybe Beadling for Thomson, although Thomson played OK.
Also, get Craigan back on set plays. I don't know if it's a tactical decision with him playing right back and we don't want to f**k around with our shape or not, but Martin's delivery isn't finding its mark enough.

Really good work from Hippolyte for the opener, and a great finish from Keena.

The first equaliser is dire due to the defence just letting a pretty simple ball run.

Keena's second has been discussed and is positively tumescent. 

The second equaliser stems from losing the ball in midfield. Connolly had no options and his pass to the trundling Martin was destined for disaster. Total lack of support for him saw him crowded out. Having the player being able to receive the ball, totally unmarked, to put in the cross, was poor defending.

Archived