Ayr v Alloa

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would drop Crawford as he needs a rest.. zero impact yesterday. 

I'd like to see McDaid getting another start but unsure about the Moore/Moffat thingy.

Brilliant support at Partick so surely we'll get decent numbers on Tuesday 

Moffat will be the catalyst on Tuesday night , his vision and link up play was missed yesterday and will be needed to unlock the Alloa defence , gaffer has practically said no Kerr or Adams , that will make space for Bell and Moffatt , need another change though possibly Docherty for  Crawford , a more defensively minded midfielder, needed due to the number of attacking players in team 

I'd add Liam Burt to that. Probably give wee Kev and Trouts a rest.

I haven’t seen much of him to say he’s any good. Haven’t been that impressed but to be fair only seen him in a few games for the final 20.

Hastie will definitely come in and so he should.

Wouldn’t mind seeing Spency come in and ruffle defenders up, if he’s got Hastie and co. running off him Greig could do a job holding it up. However, Dario has been leading the line well and offering a lot more than Greig did earlier on so would be weakened.

Looking forwatd to this one. 

I would like to see Robbie in the central midfield as he is struggling out wide and arguably he is our most attacking central midfielder.

I would go with 

Doohan 

Smith Adams Rose Harvie

McDade Crawford Murdoch Forrest

Moffat Shankland

Would like to see McGuffie and Moore get some game time

Wouldn’t mind seeing Spency come in and ruffle defenders up, if he’s got Hastie and co. running off him Greig could do a job holding it up. However, Dario has been leading the line well and offering a lot more than Greig did earlier on so would be weakened.

Spence has done nothing to be considered for a starting place never mind the bench. Personally only change I would see is replacing Burt for trouten. Would settle for a point in this game, Ayr are on a good run and scoring for fun.

10 hours ago, Trogdor said:

As D'Jaffo said Alloa caused us problems at Somerset last season and Goodwin will have them setup to give us trouble again. This wont be a cake walk but we are favourites.

I reckon the gaffer will rest Crawford, Kerr & Moore

Team:

Doohan

Smith Bell Rose Harvie

Forrest Murdoch Geggan McDaid

Moffat Shankland

Bench  - Hare-Reid, Adams, Docherty, Crawford, Moore, McGuffie, Kerr

Agree, that would be my team, with the only change possibly Crawford or Doc for Geggan as he had a tough game yesterday, still, if he's fit enough on Tuesday then I would play him.

52 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Think Jamie will play and miss Saturday. 

LINEUP111540756791616.png

Cmon, you know Geggan will be shoehorned in

Match under the Somerset lights, loverly

Think Jamie will play and miss Saturday. 
LINEUP111540756791616.thumb.png.3f432fde9aa9e16f0dbb923f8c54b20e.png
That's the team for me. But this is also an ideal game for mcguffie.

It all depends who works better away from home, when we have less of the ball. Alloa will sit back and try to counter but I'm not sure Falkirk will do the same.

I want to see Robbie back in the middle of the park.

Alloa and Falkirk will be two entirely different games. Alloa will be pretty confident and feel they could potentially cause an upset here whilst Falkirk are rock bottom and will most likely play for the draw.

I’d keep Crawford, Kerr, Geggan and Adams for the Falkirk game. It’s a toss up between McGuffie and Forrest for Tuesday night but I’ve a feeling he’ll play Forrest.

I like the idea of the 3 strikers but it didn’t work once last season and you’d have to sacrifice McDaid who’s done well to get himself into the team.

Archived