Falkirk v Ross County

14 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Might pop over to watch this with a big bag of popcorn.

Anyone got a South Stand ST I can borrow?

If this was a Leslie Nielsen comedy, you'd now cut to a scene of 1500 Falkirk fans throwing their season ticket at you.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Poet of the Macabre said:

I'd normally just watch the game on Sky but they're inexplicably showing Burton vs Nottingham Forest.

There hasn't been a Scottish Championship game on Sky this season, unsure why you'd expect them to start now. 

We'll probably not risk Fontaine and Morris coming back to centre-half since they have hamstring injuries but Fraser might get game time before the derby.
So much competition for places just now.
Where is decent for some food and a couple pints before the game in town as I've not been to Falkirk in about 7 years? We'll be getting to Falkirk Grahamston around 4.30pm.

From Grahamston just walk up the hill to behind the wall (BTW). The food and drink is pretty good in there. They also run a bus to the games from there, normally leaves 30 mins before kick off.

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

Awww here we go again zzzzzzzzzz

1 hour ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

STFU.

Every fecking week we get this faux "I've got a bad feeling about this..." from Harrison Ford opposition fans.

We've been round the whole league once now, so you all know fine well our utter utter gubbins-ness.

I hope you feel suitably patronised. 

5 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Home win.

Selection tombola is a 11 time roll over. Still not been won this season. f**k it. First to get the team selection right can have one of these

http://www.citrusofficesolutions.co.uk/product/112554/Falkirk-FC---60th-Anniversary-Caithness-Glass-Paperweight-.html

Mitchell 

Muirhead

Mcghee

Dallison

Brough 

Prince 

Paton

Sammut

Petra

irving

Rudden

Id go                                  

Mitchell

Russell  McGhee or Muirhead Brough Robson

Petra   Bauben McGhee or Muirhead Dunne

Irving

Rudden

But Id guess it will be as per below

Mitchell

Muirhead  McGhee Dallison Brough 

Petra   Bauben Paton Irving

Rudden

Haber

Home win.

Selection tombola is a 11 time roll over. Still not been won this season. f**k it. First to get the team selection right can have one of these

http://www.citrusofficesolutions.co.uk/product/112554/Falkirk-FC---60th-Anniversary-Caithness-Glass-Paperweight-.html

Mitchell

Muirhead
McGhee
Dallison
Brough

Kidd
Buaben
Sammut
Irving
Petravicious

Rudden

Id go                                  
                                      Mitchell
Russell  McGhee or Muirhead Brough Robson
Petra   Bauben McGhee or Muirhead Dunne
                                        Irving
                                        Rudden

But Id guess it will be as per below
                                     Mitchell
       Muirhead  McGhee Dallison Brough 
             Petra   Bauben Paton Irving
                                        Rudden
                                        Haber

Only one guess allowed [emoji23]

My son was telling me today that there’s a post on FB saying that if we hadn’t bothered signing the 17 players, and instead invested in 17 cardboard cut outs, we would have saved a fortune, and only be three points worse off than we are now.

Anyway, any RC supporter even hinting that this could be a potential banana skin fixture for them really needs a proper slap. Let me (and doubtless a few others) spell it out one last time.

We are a football club. We currently do not have a football team worthy of the name. We have a couple of promising loan players, and one or two of our own competent enough to play at this level. The other six, seven or eight (depending on the manager’s selections) people wearing the jerseys are NOT football players in the accepted sense. 

We have repeatedly recalibrated where we think this team would function successfully. We are getting very close to non league.

On Tuesday, RC are taking on a FFC side that is as bad as any I have ever seen. The names of Dallison, Harrison, Lewis and Haber are the stuff of nightmares. 

Archived