Falkirk v Ross County

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few predictions for tonight:

We’ll compete reasonably well in the first half either conceding a single goal or none at all.

We’ll concede a soft goal early on in the second half and fold like a pack of cards.

We’ll lose by at least 3 goals. At least 2 of them will be because of ridiculous defensive mistakes.

Paul Paton will play the full 90 minutes. With a pass completion percentage of around 12%.

Paton will have me foaming at the mouth at least once for some kind of shitebag behaviour or lack of basic footballing ability.

We still won’t score or have a shot on target.

Ross County to win to nil is above evens in some bookmakers. Wow.

Aye 7/5 from Bet365. Mental odds considering we’ve no even had a shot of on target at home yet this season.

A few predictions for tonight:

We’ll compete reasonably well in the first half either conceding a single goal or none at all.

We’ll concede a soft goal early on in the second half and fold like a pack of cards.

We’ll lose by at least 3 goals. At least 2 of them will be because of ridiculous defensive mistakes.

Paul Paton will play the full 90 minutes. With a pass completion percentage of around 12%.

Paton will have me foaming at the mouth at least once for some kind of shitebag behaviour or lack of basic footballing ability.

We still won’t score or have a shot on target.

Aye 7/5 from Bet365. Mental odds considering we’ve no even had a shot of on target at home yet this season.

No dice. You have just predicted the Queens game except 1 more goal conceded [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Houston type prediction IMO

Eta I am pleased Gardyne isnt playing. This is a day for small mercies

Instead of the usual team announcement graphics on social media, the club should let fans bid to nominate an avatar or gif for each player.
I'd have Paton as Stewie Griffin playing the fat guy tuba.

or just a dead horse.
Paton = A fish with tits

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
8 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:
Instead of the usual team announcement graphics on social media, the club should let fans bid to nominate an avatar or gif for each player.
I'd have Paton as Stewie Griffin playing the fat guy tuba.

or just a dead horse.

Paton = A fish with tits

Wid?

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Eta I am pleased Gardyne isnt playing. This is a day for small mercies

I'd honestly say there isn't a lot between Gardyne and DKD at the minute. Gardyne is the smarter, more disciplined player but DKD is better in front of goal and has more energy. He's still prone to lapses in judgement when it comes to defending so there's always a chance teams can go 2 on 1 against Kelly, which is something I don't want to see much of.

28 minutes ago, Comrie said:

I'd honestly say there isn't a lot between Gardyne and DKD at the minute. Gardyne is the smarter, more disciplined player but DKD is better in front of goal and has more energy. He's still prone to lapses in judgement when it comes to defending so there's always a chance teams can go 2 on 1 against Kelly, which is something I don't want to see much of.

Yeah.  DKD scored an absolute cracker against Morton, and made the centre back look like a complete halfwit.  I think he's potentially every bit as good as Gardyne.

1 hour ago, badgerthewitness said:

Dallison-Lisboa on the left, having a curious sniff at that round thing, wondering what it is.

Us and double barrel surnames seem to be a curse from the bowels of hell. Dallison Lisboa, Owen Evans, Tenpole Tudor (or whatever his name was).

4 hours ago, lanky_ffc said:

We've failed to score in 70% of our matches this season and haven't found the net at home, so I think you'll be fine.

Wasnt meaning to patronise and say "i fear for our defence here!"  Been made clear that line of post is unacceptable in this thread (I hated it last season when we got it).

Was more meaning that management may be wary of more injuries, and may be more likely to rotate the team, and so we may be weaker than expected.
Not so weak that we wont be competitive, but weaker than the absolute vagina-bursting  goal-b*stards that folk are expecting.

I have no inside info on what team will be picked, just thinking out loud about how best to deal with the injuries and fixtures just now, and the impact on the score predictions.

1 hour ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Us and double barrel surnames seem to be a curse from the bowels of hell. Dallison Lisboa, Owen Evans, Tenpole Tudor (or whatever his name was).

I believe this is the reason "utter-dugshite" is being considered for the next edition of the Oxford English Dictionary.

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

Yeah.  DKD scored an absolute cracker against Morton, and made the centre back look like a complete halfwit.  I think he's potentially every bit as good as Gardyne.

I think if he can keep progressing he could be better than Gardyne- he's a lot bigger and a little faster. I doubt Gardyne would have been with us for as long as he has been over the course of his career if he'd anything like a turn of pace.

Archived