Falkirk v Ross County

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One I won't get to, don't expect manage changes (if any) after the performance against Morton. Mckay looks like he's bang on form and with Mullin, Cowie and Vigurs are playing well, he's bound to get chances.

2 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

This could be our heaviest defeat at TFS. Out of interest what is it at the moment. Can't really remember us getting any hidings when we were in the top flight.

Aberdeen beat us 5-0 after we were relegated in the LC.

0-4 v Celtic in the same competition while we were in the SPL? Or 1-5 v Hibs in the SC.

County could hit six here with their 2nd XI.

I have a cunning plan.

Tap Paton on the back of the head with a brick and substitute him with a dead sheep. It will be a better tackler, passer of the ball and will distract the County midfield more effectively. 

As satisfying as it would be to absolutely body Falkirk on their own patch (a "burn them to the ground and salt the earth" kind of bodying), I'll take a 2-0 stroll without any injuries or suspensions please.

That said, a team as rancid as this Falkirk side always get one result out of absolutely nowhere and I've got an awful feeling that it'll happen on Tuesday night: be it a draw or a win.

3 minutes ago, yoda said:

As satisfying as it would be to absolutely body Falkirk on their own patch (a "burn them to the ground and salt the earth" kind of bodying), I'll take a 2-0 stroll without any injuries or suspensions please.

That said, a team as rancid as this Falkirk side always get one result out of absolutely nowhere and I've got an awful feeling that it'll happen on Tuesday night: be it a draw or a win.

I feel like the horrible performances and deserved thumpings to "lesser" teams always happen away from home midweek.  I'll take a scrappy 1-0 win and no injuries/suspensions.  I wonder if Vigurs might be rested for this one, which would allow Draper into central midfield and Cowie to keep playing.

We'll probably not risk Fontaine and Morris coming back to centre-half since they have hamstring injuries but Fraser might get game time before the derby.

So much competition for places just now.

Where is decent for some food and a couple pints before the game in town as I've not been to Falkirk in about 7 years? We'll be getting to Falkirk Grahamston around 4.30pm.

25 minutes ago, yoda said:

Awww here we go again zzzzzzzzzz

44 minutes ago, yoda said:

STFU.

Every fecking week we get this faux "I've got a bad feeling about this..." from Harrison Ford opposition fans.

We've been round the whole league once now, so you all know fine well our utter utter gubbins-ness.

Archived