Fright Night in West Lothian, Livingston v St Johnstone 31/10/18

23 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Livi fans being a bit precious here to be honest, we sit Scougall in the stands, that’s how balling we are. #livininaballersparadise 

To be fair Scougall wouldn't get close to our team now. He was competing with Liam Fox, David Sinclair and Mark Fotheringham back then ffs :D 

I'd say we have a better midfield three than what St Johnstone have and we've got the best defence in the league so that goes without questioning. We're going to score from a set piece and be solid at the back. 

Any high balls getting played to us will be eaten out the air :D Don't think St J will get time to sit back either given the work rate of our midfield three

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I get the feeling Livingston fans are about to get their first real taste of how gritty the bottom half can be. Playing us then Hamilton a few days later might put a few folk back in their boxes.

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yeah, I get the feeling Livingston fans are about to get their first real taste of how gritty the bottom half can be. Playing us then Hamilton a few days later might put a few folk back in their boxes.

Already beat Hamilton and as we agreed to home wins on the Diddy Alliance agreement of 2018 sadly we'll need to make the most of the three points here

12 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

BCCC45C3-0E2C-4635-B1E7-EEE5B41CFD96.jpeg

1 (349)

4 hours ago, ali_91 said:

I’ve started the last two match threads and we’ve got six points. If we lose this i’ll get Tam to do you in @PauloPerth.

I think saints are suited more to Livingston’s style of football than a lot of others in the league, so hopefully we stand up to the battle and try and show a bit of extra quality in the final third. 

I hadn't realised.

If me, Tam, Neil and Random Guy (twice) delete our opening comments then yours will be first and all will be good...

9 hours ago, ATLIS said:

I'd say we have a better midfield three than what St Johnstone have and we've got the best defence in the league so that goes without questioning. We're going to score from a set piece and be solid at the back. 

Any high balls getting played to us will be eaten out the air :D Don't think St J will get time to sit back either given the work rate of our midfield three

I love this shit. We clearly know f**k all about each others sides but are supremely confident we can f**k them over.

0-0.

1 minute ago, Cptn Hooch said:

How has Post Malone been playing?

He's a hero. Literally ragdolled Stephen "Captain Fantastic" McGinn yesterday, to the point McGinn would just flop to the floor and stare at the ref anytime Muzz went near him.

Stop him and you stop us.

37 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

He's the beating heart of our team.  

You will have no man of this earth in your squad who will be able to stand up to him on Wednesday night.

Accept your fate.

JS126871369.jpg.8492fd93b82ed0e154196089577d7066.jpg

7 minutes ago, Durnford said:

As far as I can recall both Murray Davidson and McKay got really f#cked over by Massone. 

Think he and Keaghan Jacobs came from the same crop of youngsters so will be interesting to see how they measure up.

I'd say Keaghan was about a foot shorter than Davidson...at least

3 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

JS126871369.jpg.8492fd93b82ed0e154196089577d7066.jpg

I'd say Keaghan was about a foot shorter than Davidson...at least

I'm delighted Shaun is doing so well for you lads.

When he was a lad he was the hottest property in the east of Scotland in his age group. Scouts from Man City, Villa and numerous big English teams regularly watched him.

He signed for Celtic, who let him down before he ended up at Dunfermline.

Totally different style of player now, as he's more of a battler, where he was an absolute baller as a kid.

Still not Murray Davidson though is he....

When Bryne goes for big bucks, we'll be in for Davidson. 50k in a brown paper bag for him and Dave Mackay was the going rate 10 years ago so I'd expect 25k will be enough to prise him, now that he is in his 30s.

1 minute ago, EdinburghLivi said:

When Bryne goes for big bucks, we'll be in for Davidson. 50k for him and Dave Mackay was the going rate 10 years ago so I'd expect 25k will be enough to prise him, now that he is in his 30s.

You think Davidson will have declined sufficiently to head back down to Livingston?  Possibly if he has a torrid couple of seasons with injury then a Livingston/ Morton type move might happen.

Archived