Today's scores 27th Oct

fitba coupon

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wishaw 1 Lanark 1

Away team were very unlucky not to win this tie. Dominated the first half, missed an early 2nd half penalty after which the game became more even. Drama in injury time when Chucky Watt lobbed their keeper, ball bounced up, hit the bar and our ex manager and stalwart Paul Burns cleared off the line! 

Strange no mention of St Rochs today .VisitedJMP as a neutral to be enthralled in what I would describe as an enthralling cup tie .No doubt the games outcome pivoted around the 100% correct call to send of the visiting  No 6 .Looking forward to league game next Saturday against the mighty Cumbernauld United ..........well done St Rochs

Just now, Village elder said:

Strange no mention of St Rochs today .VisitedJMP as a neutral to be enthralled in what I would describe as an enthralling cup tie .No doubt the games outcome pivoted around the 100% correct call to send of the visiting  No 6 .Looking forward to league game next Saturday against the mighty Cumbernauld United ..........well done St Rochs

what a pathetic use of the English language  9 enthralled and enthralling )......a cracking cup tie with no prisoners taken > 

i can see why folk follow the Roch

Archived