Today's scores 27th Oct

fitba coupon

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talbot,Talbot,Talbot......my heart and my soul,sent the Highlanders back with a couple of bags of our coal,la la laaa!What a game of fitba,nails bitten,a few bowel movements but great effort from the lads eptomised by Willie Lyles block on the goal line to maintain Talbots lead.Onwards North again,but if Cove are thee Highland league top dogs im quite sure the bookies wont be offering Talbot 6/1 against Fraserburgh.

He played advantage when someone was offside? 
[/quote

I think he meant that he played on instead of awarding a fouls and after the initial foul, the pass forward found the scorer in an offside position
Was a weird one to be honest

Burgh 1-0 Newmains

Not the best game but would say Newmains would feel hard done by not to take a point from the game. Lots of half chances, Newmains GK made 2 great saves thr 2nd half. Apart from that there wasn't much to write home about.

Ha ha ha pumped from worst team we have played this season 
pity 

Hopefully, Kilsyth read that and remember what happened when they came to our place and, before the game, someone used those exact words: “The worst team we played this season”. Then do to you what we did to them.

Hopefully, Kilsyth read that and remember what happened when they came to our place and, before the game, someone used those exact words: “The worst team we played this season”. Then do to you what we did to them.
That was me , an u were hopeless that day at kilsyrh , an 2 b fair u were 100% better at the return game and deservedly pumped us , just show's u not to say 2 much in the juniors [emoji848][emoji2]but u no ardenwohr6 the leg end won't learn ? U no that [emoji848][emoji16]

Guest Nocknosh1988

A very poor match today and replay next week. Burns best chance for nock with shot and s.mcann best chance with a header for Pollok. That is all that can b said. 

4 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Ha ha ha pumped from worst team we have played this season 

pity 

We could say the same to your opponents today, because yous are the worst team we have played. Gifted yous 2 late goals but apart from that I felt we were playing against an amateur team that day.

4 hours ago, stevie2502 said:
7 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:
I'm still trying to work out the logic of that decision.

Whats hard to understand. It was a foul ref went to play advantage but your striker was offside so he brought it back for the original foul

I'm entirely neutral, I was in line on the side it happened. No-one was offside, the lino flagged for the foul. The Cumnock players appeared to stop because it was such a blatant foul, when Pollok scored there was a delay before he fathomed a response. The one he came up with was the least appropriate.

I'm entirely neutral, I was in line on the side it happened. No-one was offside, the lino flagged for the foul. The Cumnock players appeared to stop because it was such a blatant foul, when Pollok scored there was a delay before he fathomed a response. The one he came up with was the least appropriate.
Well what i would say is none of our players really appealed for it. Ill take it tho.....

Really good cup tie at Blair Park today. Broughty have some quality and their two centre backs with big McLunnie sitting in front are a formidable obstacle. The first half was mainly Hurlford pressing, but Broughty looked dangerous on the break and took the lead from a quick move down the left hand side.

Hurlford were missing top scorer Liam Caddis, but his big brother Ryan stepped up to the plate with a five star second half performance. He was a perpetual menace and scored the equaliser with a firm right foot shot, before teeing up Ross Robertson for the winner with a darting run and delicate left foot chip.

Over the piece, Hurlford deserved the victory, but Broughty look as good, if not better, than the Bo'ness side we played last season. Good luck to then for the rest of the campaign.

4 hours ago, stevie2502 said:
4 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Well what i would say is none of our players really appealed for it. Ill take it tho.....

It was a totally bizarre situation.Lok attack,Stuart McCann is scythed down just after he releases the ball to Shaun Fraser who scores after advantage is played.The referee then decides to award the foul on McCann so we go back to that!!!!WTF??!!!!

IMG_1635.jpg having just watched the highlights I think it’s pretty clear the number 10 was in an offside position so the play got brought back for the foul

Archived