Outsiders for Tomorrow

DanMan

I always use mcbookie for my coupons but after seeing loads of better odds on here I think I will be changing bookies.

Why is there such difference between bookmakers? Mybe mcbookie guy could explain

Doh maybe they have different opinions.

Overall value (Bookies overound) is similar with Ladbrokes/coral and Mcbookie

All the player involved are Perth based except Clarkson ( Downfield ) Cameron ( North End ) what annoys me is these players are contracted to  their Junior clubs. The Futsal  association did  not contact any of the clubs or send a letter asking for permission to play these boys. With  the club's missing  key players for their Scottish games tomorrow it is unfair.

17 hours ago, bc57 said:

Having beaten Whittletts in the last round we must be in with a shout at Wishaw tomorrow, albeit still as outsiders. 

McBookie have us as favourites BC at 10/11 with Wishaw at 6/4.  It'll be tough especially without the enigma!

1 hour ago, yowe6 said:

McBookie have us as favourites BC at 10/11 with Wishaw at 6/4.  It'll be tough especially without the enigma!

He will be a big loss to us as I was confident he would shake them up.

On 26/10/2018 at 19:10, qwerty said:

I always use mcbookie for my coupons but after seeing loads of better odds on here I think I will be changing bookies.
Why is there such difference between bookmakers? Mybe mcbookie guy could explain

Easy explanation, McBookie's have a far better odds compiler than Ladbrokes/Coral.

Archived