Lambs to the Slaughter - Dundee v Celtic on Halloween

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I feel compelled to post -not because of that Dundee team being appalling, but for the Dundee performance to be heavily outdone by the Celtic fans performance.

Never have I witnessed such a disgusting set of fans. The songs being sung by the block heads was embarrassing. For the likes of McGregor to go over and clap the fans singing these songs is above the head of the non deluded one.

If I was a Celtic fan in that end i'd leave within minutes and never return. 

The sound of 4000 Celtic fans knuckles dragging along the ground on the way back to their swamps is loud and clear in the city of Dundee tonight.

Thank you.

Someone mentioned it earlier, but the similarities with the season we went down are strikingly similar.
Terrible start to the campaign, uninspiring manager selected around Halloween, going into every match expecting to get pumped, St Mirren are like Killie from that season and Hamilton and like well, Hamilton. I wouldn’t be surprised if pongolle comes in as part of a 2 for 1 deal with Woods or that imposter Quinn.
Given McIntyre would have had considerably more to spend at county and had a better team to begin with I would be worried.
Hope I’m wrong but.... wait no I don’t, come on down boys, you’ll love it here.

I dont know what is going on with the Celtic support but they appear to be trying to compete with their pals on the knuckledragging front as well..The moronic shite that they were singing in Perth a couple of weeks ago was shameful..I reckon a lot of it is down to the "More than a Club" garbage that they come out with 

Just now, wastecoatwilly said:

Don't know what was worse Deacon trying to defend or trying to break Tierney's leg.

Or Tierney's swagger after pretending to act hard.

27 minutes ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

I dont know what is going on with the Celtic support but they appear to be trying to compete with their pals on the knuckledragging front as well..The moronic shite that they were singing in Perth a couple of weeks ago was shameful..I reckon a lot of it is down to the "More than a Club" garbage that they come out with 

They appear to be getting worse as time goes by. Right from the get go it was ira songs, *** b*****ds this and orange b*****ds that and telling  us what we could do with a poppy.  As for changing the words to beautiful Sunday about the ira FFS people you’re an embarrassment.

Why would any right minded person in Scotland give a f**k about Ireland and whether you’re a catholic or protestant  Scotland’s shame 

I'm struggling to think of it - we were maybe worse under Kernaghan or Rae but it's a close one
id say this tops it. we are worse this year than the season we replaced sevco last minute. at least that season we knew we were on a hiding to nothing before a ball was kicked. this season weve had all the talk of a competitive top 6 budget plus the new stadium.

6 minutes ago, locheedee said:

I'm struggling to think of it - we were maybe worse under Kernaghan or Rae but it's a close one

Rae had a team containing Samson, Noubissie and Zemlik put in a spirited performance at home to Celtic in the cup where we lost 2-1.

I'd rather Samson, Noubissie and Zemlik to Hamilton, Curran and Kallman.

Then again - Alex Rae at least went for it in games. Never ever, even under Kernaghan have I seen such defensive, insipid tactics as tonight. Even Hartley's combustion against Aberdeen we tried to have a go.

1 hour ago, Yenitit said:

They appear to be getting worse as time goes by. Right from the get go it was ira songs, *** b*****ds this and orange b*****ds that and telling  us what we could do with a poppy.  As for changing the words to beautiful Sunday about the ira FFS people you’re an embarrassment.

Why would any right minded person in Scotland give a f**k about Ireland and whether you’re a catholic or protestant  Scotland’s shame 

Aye they were abysmal at Perth last month. The worst I've heard them for a long time, which is saying something.

It was mentioned on our match thread and there then followed 10 pages of Celtic fans asking why shouldn't they sing about the IRA, what's wrong with that?  The highlight came when you weren't allowed to say an IRA attack was horrendous unless you also said Bloody Sunday was terrible, or something along those lines.

The best bit is how it's totally ignored. Imagine 4000 people singing at a game about long live isis, or f**k all jews, etc. Look at the hypocrisy in our media when east Europe or Italian fans boo and abuse black people. 

Not a mention from BT sport I'd imagine, and certainly nothing on sportsound who were having a field day going on about the incidents at Tynecastle.

1 minute ago, PauloPerth said:

Aye they were abysmal at Perth last month. The worst I've heard them for a long time, which is saying something.

It was mentioned on our match thread and there then followed 10 pages of Celtic fans asking why shouldn't they sing about the IRA, what's wrong with that?  The highlight came when you weren't allowed to say an IRA attack was horrendous unless you also said Bloody Sunday was terrible, or something along those lines.

The best bit is how it's totally ignored. Imagine 4000 people singing at a game about long live isis, or f**k all jews, etc. Look at the hypocrisy in our media when east Europe or Italian fans boo and abuse black people. 

Not a mention from BT sport I'd imagine, and certainly nothing on sportsound who were having a field day going on about the incidents at Tynecastle.

Apparently you can't slate them for singing about the IRA, because people in Ireland hate the UK army, and they didnt try to kill any Scots, as far as I could tell. 

Suppose that theres now two separate incidents of widespread singing been brought up, that we can forget about this "its the minority" chat, and all the "good guy Ted" characters on here will help stamp it out as the "majority" wouldn't hesitate to stop it?

Archived