TV Presenter Sparks Anger

NJ2

https://news.sky.com/story/tv-presenter-larysa-switlyk-sparks-anger-after-posing-with-dead-goats-in-scotland-11534428

So these c***s have “hunted” some sheep and stags on Islay. Why the f**k is this allowed? Get these roasters directly to f**k, imvho of course. Slippery P hunts paedos and dogs in Thailand (I think he’s in) apparently but surely this type of pish should be banned on our shores? I’m very close to a complete cranial detachment right now.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with humane culling of a population to allow for sustainability, however this arsehole appears to have lay in a field in Islay pretending shes a fucking navy seal to shoot a goat that she could have quite easily just walked up to. What an absolute c**t, I truly hope that she gets thrown off a cliff by a not quite dead ‘trophy’ at some time.

People hunt stags all the time in Scotland. My parents next door neighbour hunts deer and when my ex girlfriend stayed she opened the curtains to her room to see him sawing the legs off a stag in his back garden. As far as I can see it’s perfectly legal to shoot a goat, not sure why you would want to though.

To be clear, I dont support the person in the news article.

However, you all realise this is legal, and had been legal for a very long time, right?

The animals hunted aren't shot for fun in a pen, they are stalked over many miles and only only culled if they are a predator to other species causing an imbalance in the natural equalibrium, causing distress to other livestock, a invasive threat to indigenous wildlife or spreading disease. Goats are an invasive species on Islay.

Also if anyone has been on Islay and tried to chase a goat, take it from me it's really fucking hard.

This article reeks of townies with no idea of how rural life works.

I’ve seen deer lying in agony and holding up traffic on two separate occasions in Cumbernauld after sick hunters drove their cars at them.

But there is something weird about going to another country, shooting a goat with a rifle and then smiling with the corpse.

3 minutes ago, K77 said:

To be clear, I dont support the person in the news article.

However, you all realise this is legal, and had been legal for a very long time, right?

The animals hunted aren't shot for fun in a pen, they are stalked over many miles and only only culled if they are a predator to other species causing an imbalance in the natural equalibrium, causing distress to other livestock, a invasive threat to indigenous wildlife or spreading disease.

Also if anyone has been on Islay and tried to chase a goat, take it from me it's really fucking hard. They are also classed as an invasive species to the islands.

It's not about culling, it's about photographing yourself as a gold medal hunter for the amazing feat of shooting a sheep.

Also if anyone has been on Islay and tried to chase a goat, take it from me it's really fucking hard.

You clearly understand rural life, you goat shagging nonce.

I am a townie not versed in the ways of the teuchter, but is a lot of culling of indigenous wildlife not done purely so people can shoot other animals?

Sure I read that on the hillwalking thread or something.

Edit - just did a search for the word ‘gamekeepers’ - it was on the Reintroducing Native Species to Scotland thread. 

26 minutes ago, K77 said:

What utter fucking pish !

I’ve been to Islay on numerous occasions and the “ wild” goats are easy to get close to.

You don’t have to stalk or hunt them , you can basically walk up next to them .

I photographed one on my last visit which is posted on the photography thread ( 6th September) , which is very like the one this c**t has shot .

It was taken with a 50mm lens about 15 feet away 

10 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

What utter fucking pish !

I’ve been to Islay on numerous occasions and the “ wild” goats are easy to get close to.

You don’t have to stalk or hunt them , you can basically walk up next to them .

I photographed one on my last visit which is posted on the photography thread ( 6th September) , which is very like the one this c**t has shot .

It was taken with a 50mm lens about 15 feet away 

You shag one sheep......

Shooting a sheep, why? They just stand there eating grass, seriously what were they thinking...

With no natural predators Deer culling has to happen, I'm guessing it's similar with the wild goats. 

57 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

People hunt stags all the time in Scotland. My parents next door neighbour hunts deer and when my ex girlfriend stayed she opened the curtains to her room to see him sawing the legs off a stag in his back garden. As far as I can see it’s perfectly legal to shoot a goat, not sure why you would want to though.

Has their next door neighbour been to Istanbul recently?

Archived