Dating disasters

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

met a young woman in night club 94ish  she was about 17/18, i had a few drinks in me  just a bit tipsy ,she looked like what sandra bullock looked like in the film the Net,  arranged a date for the next night, went to her door, she  answers in a vest t-shirt with what looked like 34G boobs, and yes she did not look as good the next night  and that was that.

16 hours ago, gruppenfuhrer said:

met a young woman in night club 94ish  she was about 17/18, i had a few drinks in me  just a bit tipsy ,she looked like what sandra bullock looked like in the film the Net,  arranged a date for the next night, went to her door, she  answers in a vest t-shirt with what looked like 34G boobs, and yes she did not look as good the next night  and that was that.

Not going to lie mate but I don't think that story is worthy of a place in this thread.

On 11/11/2018 at 16:44, gruppenfuhrer said:

^^^^ Still pumped her.

On 12/11/2018 at 00:44, gruppenfuhrer said:

I'm struggling to see the problem here. 

13 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

Not going to lie mate but I don't think that story is worthy of a place in this thread.

ye i know  not much of a story  but  few of us have been in the situation where a date  did not look a good  the next day as from the night before

On 11/11/2018 at 16:44, gruppenfuhrer said:

7 minutes ago, gruppenfuhrer said:

to be honest she looked bigger than them  maybe  she was an F cup

You don’t really get this whole size thing do you?

Just now, supermik said:

You don’t really get this whole size thing do you?

never  got to the stage to check out her bra size F/G /H ?  all i remember they were huge for a 17/18 year old but what also made them look huge she was like only 5 feet tall 

3 minutes ago, gruppenfuhrer said:

never  got to the stage to check out her bra size F/G /H ?  all i remember they were huge for a 17/18 year old but what also made them look huge she was like only 5 feet tall 

So she was a midget with big tits. What's not to like?

Archived