Brechin v Mo

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Surely he will have the balls to go attacking this week ??? :unsure:
You have good attacking options to be fair to you Jackson,Melingui, Hendry would take all 3 at the Mo at present.We really need a win on the board so would take any sort of a win.

55 minutes ago, mo83 said:
1 hour ago, theoriginalhedge said:
Surely he will have the balls to go attacking this week ??? :unsure:

You have good attacking options to be fair to you Jackson,Melingui, Hendry would take all 3 at the Mo at present.We really need a win on the board so would take any sort of a win.

We all know that  but try telling our manager .  :(

There needs to be a strong reaction after a dreadful performance against Airdrie. Would put Redman on from the start and partner Antoniazzi with CJ up front.
Need to go all out for the points here.
I'd put Redman and Martin Rennie in this week.What has happened to Callaghan and foxy?

I'd put Redman and Martin Rennie in this week.What has happened to Callaghan and foxy?

Foxy been carrying few injuries but hopefully be back in squad this weekend or next according to manager on Tuesday night. Would like to see Martin Rennie given a regular start as hopefully getting a goal will boost his overall confidence as we need somebody to start banging the goals as he is our best bet until January.

End of October yet somehow this will be the first of City's six home derbies this season. I'm looking forward to a stuffy first half with the weans moaning at me, followed by a triumphant cavalry charge down the hill second half led by Jacko and Hendry. 1 for each of them and Boris snaffling one in the last few mins as well to make a mockery of his brief appearance. Darren to be off the naughty step for another week. Attendance 720, boosted by a sizeable contingent of our smelly basin-haunting brethren 

3 hours ago, Infirmary Street said:

End of October yet somehow this will be the first of City's six home derbies this season. I'm looking forward to a stuffy first half with the weans moaning at me, followed by a triumphant cavalry charge down the hill second half led by Jacko and Hendry. 1 for each of them and Boris snaffling one in the last few mins as well to make a mockery of his brief appearance. Darren to be off the naughty step for another week. Attendance 720, boosted by a sizeable contingent of our smelly basin-haunting brethren 

Actually, the basin doesn't smell so bad these days. Have they started selling soap in Brechin?

10 hours ago, Infirmary Street said:

giphy.gif

1997 called, it wants its geocities chatroom back

On 10/25/2018 at 09:24, Ivo den Bieman said:

There needs to be a strong reaction after a dreadful performance against Airdrie. Would put Redman on from the start and partner Antoniazzi with CJ up front.

Need to go all out for the points here.

Totally agree we just have to go for it. No point in messing around anymore. Keeping a clean sheet in this division isn't easy so we HAVE to score. What attacking options we've tried so far haven't worked and reluctantly I have to say they don't look like working even with an unchanged run. We have to try a different approach up front and Redman I say has to be part of it (but not at the expense of Masson). Go for the unexpected and see if it works. Go on SP - try it.

This trip is being made in hope rather than expectation given how long it's been since we looked like winning a game. 0-0 shitfest very possible.

Does the glebe still do soup? It might be the highlight of the day....

Archived