Businessman blocks sexual harassment story

ICTChris

36 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

And we all thought he was stealing the BHS pension fund due to greed - it was to cover NDAs and lawyers fees first,

Then more yachts and champagne.

Talking of cover ups.

In May 2007, after the disappearance of Madeleine McCann in Portugal, Green donated £250,000 as a monetary reward for any useful public information.[1

As in the Giggs case, this use of parliamentary privilege is set to come in for a lot of stick from the judiciary. How dare the likes of Hain cock a snoop at 3 of the most senior judges in the country in naming and shaming Philip Green. 

I say good on yer, Peter....probably one of the most significant decisions you've ever taken throughout your parliamentary career. 

If anyone deserves to be named a shamed it is that worm, who Tony Blair put forward for a knighthood,and who was appointed by David Cameron as an advisor to his pathetic government.

It don't half fucking stink.

If the law is improved/clarified to determine more appropriate use of NDAs then there would be no need for the likes of Hain to do this.

The law won’t be changed, folk will mump and moan, vague political promises will be made, then the issue will disappear until the next time.

14 hours ago, printer said:

It's my duty to say Peter Hain is as big a w*nk as Philip Green.

13 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

As in the Giggs case, this use of parliamentary privilege is set to come in for a lot of stick from the judiciary. How dare the likes of Hain cock a snoop at 3 of the most senior judges in the country in naming and shaming Philip Green. 

I say good on yer, Peter....probably one of the most significant decisions you've ever taken throughout your parliamentary career. 

If anyone deserves to be named a shamed it is that worm, who Tony Blair put forward for a knighthood,and who was appointed by David Cameron as an advisor to his pathetic government.

It don't half fucking stink.

Which is it? I always regarded Peter Hain as a principled man and think it likely that he has good reason for his action.