Migraine

Oailey02

My mom died because of a brain tumor. At first, she is experiencing severe headache from time to time. We went to a doctor to ask what's happening to her but they said its only a migraine, so he gave a medicine to cure the pain. She was bedridden at that time. 1 month later when were busy on something i heard my mom shout because of her head and that point we ran to the nearest hospital but sadly her journey is over. Yes, she died when that thing happens to her. We don't know if who's fault is that because the doctor in that hospital told us she has a brain tumor and all this time we only know that its a simple migraine. It's been 11 years now but i still remember what happened to her. I am experiencing migraine now and i am afraid maybe one of these days it can happen to me also. But i read this article https://www.greenmed.io/blog/top-4-benefits-of-vaping/ that maybe marijuana can cure a migraine, i don't know if this thing works so i want an opinion here. If somebody uses it already? Can you help me with this?

It's almost like you've designed your very first post to get people to go to a website that sells weed.
Not suspicious at all.
exactly how it seems but ill give him the benefit of the doubt.

i was in the same situation as his mum. migraines started out of nowhere and got progressively worse over a few weeks. memory was shocking and motor functions eventually began to lag on my right side. took 16 weeks to finally be diagnosed as having had a stroke. well they think a series of small strokes. on a shit load of tablets to hopefully stop further ones and aid the pain.

i dont think marijuana is the answer but then again that could be as a just didnt ever like it.

basically if you suddenly have migraines dont let the GP fob you off with just tablets. hound the b*****ds to get it investigated. it pisses me off that if i had been given the MRI and CT scans sooner i may not be in as much pain as i am now daily or maintained a higher level of function.

BE A WEAR!

2 hours ago, Oailey02 said:

My mom died because of a brain tumor. At first, she is experiencing severe headache from time to time. We went to a doctor to ask what's happening to her but they said its only a migraine, so he gave a medicine to cure the pain. She was bedridden at that time. 1 month later when were busy on something i heard my mom shout because of her head and that point we ran to the nearest hospital but sadly her journey is over. Yes, she died when that thing happens to her. We don't know if who's fault is that because the doctor in that hospital told us she has a brain tumor and all this time we only know that its a simple migraine. It's been 11 years now but i still remember what happened to her. I am experiencing migraine now and i am afraid maybe one of these days it can happen to me also. But i read this article https://www.greenmed.io/blog/top-4-benefits-of-vaping/ that maybe marijuana can cure a migraine, i don't know if this thing works so i want an opinion here. If somebody uses it already? Can you help me with this?

You're better off with her. Old people don't want to be burden. Everybody's happy.

3 hours ago, Oailey02 said:

Did you consider turning her windows down and turning her heater up full blast first?

3 hours ago, Oailey02 said:

TL/DR version

Hey hey hey hey. Smoke weed every day. 

It’s a similar story to one I have of a friend who died of starvation because he had no money to buy food .

I read an article,  that having money can help this problem and if you visit this website it will tell you how 

www.sendyourcashdirectytomynigerianbankaccount.com

Thanks

4 hours ago, Unleash The Nade said:

It’s a similar story to one I have of a friend who died of starvation because he had no money to buy food .

Tell him about food banks. They give you stuff for nothing, it's great. Just chuck the rubbish like tinned carrots away and keep the good stuff.

• 9 months later...
On 24/10/2018 at 10:11, Unleash The Nade said:

I read an article,  that having money can help this problem and if you visit this website it will tell you how 

www.sendyourcashdirectytomynigerianbankaccount.com

Thanks

Hamilton Academicals F.C like this