Get yer cheeseburgers ready - Clyde vs Peterhead

After 2 embarrassing results we need a big performance to get the 3 points,play like we have in the last 2 games then we will get beat. I'd like to see Jordan Stewart at left back again, cuddihy are right back, Boyle, lyon, karim and Lang all drop out, lamont mcstay and love in, rankin back into midfield alongside grant especially with Dow playing. 

Please Danny no more weird team selections :wacko:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Get Cogill in.

Ideally he would be CB partnering mcniff but not sure what’s going on with him. Not even in the last couple of squads. Injured or just out of favour?

Seems like a big waste of money bringing the two Huddersfield lads back as they have been peripheral at best this season.

No disrespect to Cogill and Boyle, both very good potential but I think Danny signed them on an impulse when they became available relatively late in the summer. My opinion only again,  but I think someone more experienced would have been a better option rather than another couple of players trying develop along with Lamont, Grant and McStay.  

Pity Rankin has not worked out as yet, don't think it's been helpful moving around in several positions but as has been said before I don't think Danny knows his best side which is a concern at this stage. The 2 full backs of Cuddihy and Stewart is a must on Saturday. 

After 2 embarrassing results we need a big performance to get the 3 points,play like we have in the last 2 games then we will get beat. I'd like to see Jordan Stewart at left back again, cuddihy are right back, Boyle, lyon, karim and Lang all drop out, lamont mcstay and love in, rankin back into midfield alongside grant especially with Dow playing. 
Please Danny no more weird team selections :wacko:

Rankin can get to F

Guest TOPFITTER
As usual if Peterhead defend well I believe they will win, however after last season’s comedy showings from Mason and McCracken fresh in the memory it is hard to be confident however well this season’s unit is doing !!! After Kav’s showing last week Jack may stay n his box if the gaffer wants attacking intent.
My starting 11 would be,
Fleming, Stevenson, Brown, Dunlop, Boyle, Kavanaugh, Gibson,Brown, Gow, McAllister and Lyle.

Whilst the last two matches, one each in the cup and league, have been poor I don’t think we should forget that we had won 4 on the bounce before that. More than capable of a similar or better run. But we must perform like the team they have already shown this season in the better results.

Reckon it will be tight. 1-0 us. McNiff bicycle kick from the edge of the box.

2 hours ago, Adolfo Rios said:

Whilst the last two matches, one each in the cup and league, have been poor I don’t think we should forget that we had won 4 on the bounce before that. More than capable of a similar or better run. But we must perform like the team they have already shown this season in the better results.

Which box?

And lost to peterhead and Edinburgh without laying a glove on either.
What we need is the desire shown by our two previous opponents . Look at the second goal guy wanted it more than Rankin when the ball goes into the middle grant just ambled back didn't even attempt to cut out the cross while the cowdenbeath player bust a gut to get there
I would put Lang into central defence bring nicol back into midfield , Stewart back at left back Lamont back in as well
Time for Lennon to earn his corn

And lost to peterhead and Edinburgh without laying a glove on either.

What we need is the desire shown by our two previous opponents . Look at the second goal guy wanted it more than Rankin when the ball goes into the middle grant just ambled back didn't even attempt to cut out the cross while the cowdenbeath player bust a gut to get there

I would put Lang into central defence bring nicol back into midfield , Stewart back at left back Lamont back in as well

Time for Lennon to earn his corn

Two bad performances but we have had more good than bad this season, and since Danny and Allan came in general.

His time at Clyde has shown, on more than one occasion, he can get his teams on a run of victories. Even after defeat(s) and poor performances.

Two bad performances but we have had more good than bad this season, and since Danny and Allan came in general.

His time at Clyde has shown, on more than one occasion, he can get his teams on a run of victories. Even after defeat(s) and poor performances.

My point is Lennon has been given plenty resources in terms of player budget we now train on the big pitch at broadwood the team have a meal before they travel on luxury coach ( the fans met Berwick players in a kfc driving to a game) the fans have backed them to the hilt financially, travelled in numbers , time for some pay back yeah it's ok beating the teams in the lower half of the league Its time now to get results against the top two.

Archived