Stranraer vs Arbroath

Up early, immensely hungover, on the verge of tears thinking about a 10 hour round trip on a bus. [emoji20]

Gutted I can't make today. Love the Stranny away day. Looking forward to the crowd shots post match. I presume TASC bus will be stopping at Turnberry end route so Donald can visit his real estate.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, SimonLichtie said:

Up early, immensely hungover, on the verge of tears thinking about a 10 hour round trip on a bus. :(

At least you only have that journey twice this season...we're in Angus more than anywhere else this year, and would have to draw you away in the cup too!  A bit of sympathy, please.

Not a great game but we were deserved winners. We could have made it more emphatic if Wallace or Doris had taken their gilt edged chances in the second half. TOB and Thompson both excellent but my mom was probably Goldy who really got stuck in with Whatley missing.

Great away day with the staff at the Pavilion bar being absolutely top notch. 3 points were fantastic but that really was a dreadful game of football, I don’t know what Dick sees in Smith. Hopefully Bobby’s injury isn’t one that keeps him out for an extended period of time.

Archived