County vs Morton 27/10/18

1 minute ago, bunglebonce said:

I’m still fully on board the Jamie Lindsay love train.  Among a few very good performers, the three centre-mids especially, he was my MOTM. 

For me, Lindsay is the legs in midfield that Vigurs and Cowie need. He covers an incredible amount of ground and seems to be growing as a player with every game.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Highlights are up.  The Morton players' reaction to the third goal is something else.    My favourite is DKD's goal - sends the defender into next week with a lovely wee shimmy.  Edit: the first goal is ludicrous because 1. How much time do you want to give Iain Vigurs and 2. Mckay would have sclaffed that straight at the keeper last season.

14 hours ago, bunglebonce said:

I’m still fully on board the Jamie Lindsay love train.  Among a few very good performers, the three centre-mids especially, he was my MOTM. 

It's still annoying me the players aren't passing to him in the box as he's getting into some great goal scoring positions, although most of the time it's leading to a goal anyway.

I thought it may have come off Cowie's arm for the break of the ball before he put it across the goal for Mckay's second, but it looks pretty clear it bounced up off his chest.

2 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Highlights are up.  The Morton players' reaction to the third goal is something else.    My favourite is DKD's goal - sends the defender into next week with a lovely wee shimmy.  Edit: the first goal is ludicrous because 1. How much time do you want to give Iain Vigurs and 2. Mckay would have sclaffed that straight at the keeper last season.

My favourite part of that is the Morton left-back claiming offside for the third goal and not seeing a team mate on the goal line.

Archived