Ex Rangers player Ian Durrant in Bigotry outburst

22 hours ago, Ken Fitlike said:

It really needs a few high profile rangers heroes to come out and say 'see all this FTP, King Billy and similar stuff? We should really drop it as it makes us look like brain-dead morons and  just invites wider society to constantly ridicule us'

Butcher came out and said it recently. About how he looked back at how he behaved while at Ibrox and was embarrassed by it all.

Cue much wailing and gnashing of tooth/gums on the likes of Sevco Media and Fuhrer Fuhrer about he was lying down to the *****s and had clearly been influenced by the SNP witchhunt of good proddies...

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

The tragedy of the Declaration of Arbroath - in mediaeval Scotland - well-worded as it was - is that appealed to the papacy for some sort of wrong-headed 'hauners' against The English.  With hindsight it's toe-curlingly embarrassing.

In contrast, Reformation Scotland - inspired by Knox and his fellow protestants - asserted its own polity within the context of the wider UK and sought neither fear nor favour from Rome.  This was what allowed us to be the most influential country of the modern era.

1. It's the 21st Century now
  2. People saying those hate-filled things are adults
  3. They can choose not be so vile
  4. They can decide not to be scared - religions are on the way out anyway as we all know
  5. They have a choice in this
  6. I don't miss Glasgow people nor the culture such as it is, (apart from The Jags who are ace!)
  7. It's still the 21st Century Rangers fans - time to grow up! Time to grow a set! 

13 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Not sure what you're struggling with here.  "f**k the Pope" isn't sectarian by any measure. 

13 hours ago, 7-2 said:

The word black isn't racist unless it's used for racist purposes.

12 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Excellent.  A post that is both true and meaningless.  You are Diddy of the Day.

Stupid c**t.

Image result for toilet duck

Hic.

It gives me hope that I know several Rangers/Sevco fans who live in Falkirk and who have taken the kids to watch Falkirk because "they don't want the wee man getting into all that".

Sadly Falkirk are a big pile of shite so although I'm glad I also feel a need to apologise for said shittyness.

The point being that the people who watch Rangers/Sevco know their club is a disgrace and no way to act in 2018.

13 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

A thread about Durrant being an arsehole has descended into the pros and cons of the Declaration of Arbroath and the Scottish Reformation.

I would say this is absolutely peak minterism but we've not touched on the Highland Clearances, The Scottish Enlightenment or early 20th century Lithuanian immigration yet.

I agree. I’m just waiting From Kincy to give us all a lesson about the Covenantors too, that would be the cherry on top. 

In all seriousness, anyone looking to justify, support or sweep aside Durrant’s choice of words is stupid. People can weave in and out it all they like, it’s offensive, poor choice and only serves to deepen the belief of Rangers and their support that the club, not the company, say they strive to move away from. Well done Durranty. Even more well done to the idiot of a Rangers fan who videos it, circulated it and pissed on his own club’s chips.

On ‎26‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 02:09, AsimButtHitsASix said:

A thread about Durrant being an arsehole has descended into the pros and cons of the Declaration of Arbroath and the Scottish Reformation.

I would say this is absolutely peak minterism but we've not touched on the Highland Clearances, The Scottish Enlightenment or early 20th century Lithuanian immigration yet.

6 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Yes. But before that it lead to Celtic winning 9-in-a-row and the European Cup - both Stein and McNeill were of Lithuanian descent.

Close the thread

On 26/10/2018 at 15:37, Jimboyjones1976 said:

I agree. I’m just waiting From Kincy to give us all a lesson about the Covenantors too, that would be the cherry on top. 

I'll leave that to the supporters of the Premiership's bottom club.  They clearly have a working knowledge of covenanting history with their 'Bonnie Dundee' tripe.

Archived