Dumbarton vs East Fife

Dumbarton vs East Fife  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Deserved win for the Sons on Saturday. Pat was brutal at LB for us, won't be surprised if Sparky is back in there next week. Don't usually like buying into the shouts from the terraces but it's true, Court is a 6ft4 striker who canny jump or header the ball. Strange.

On a separate note you Sons fans need to make more of a deal about your pre match entertainment. We only arrived at 1445 after drinking in the town before hand, the guys on the accordion and what not were fantastic.

I forgot you were going this week, it's your fault we lost isn't it???

As for your changes, I think it's more likely Linton would be at LB as Sparky will be coming in for the suspended Ross Davidson wouldn't he???

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

I forgot you were going this week, it's your fault we lost isn't it???

As for your changes, I think it's more likely Linton would be at LB as Sparky will be coming in for the suspended Ross Davidson wouldn't he???

On 22/10/2018 at 09:42, Big Fifer said:

I regret to inform you all that I shall be in attendance at Dumbarton this weekend with a few mates. Every time we see the Fife together,  we lose 1-0. So stick your mortgage on exactly that.

The run shall end.

Thank you for your time.

The scoreline was incorrect, but don't say you weren't warned! :lol:

We're trying! Ultimately the only way we can get word out is on social media/on here where we post constantly in the lead up to games, I've noticed an increase in people in the bar when we have this stuff on but I'd like to get more away fans in when we're open to them.
Squeezeboxson is always great entertainment though and it was no different on Saturday! 
Are kids allowed in the bar pre match?

Archived