Dumbarton vs East Fife

Dumbarton vs East Fife  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

38 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

Nice to see ballboy gate featuring. I'm assuming it was the bit at 8m40ish where the ballboy is about five yards away from the ball :lol:

I've called out our man on Twitter. 

That aside those highlights were glorious.

Ridiculous that he thought the ball boy cushioned that onto Gallagher, the wee lad is jumping in excitement :lol:

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Ross Forbes said:

Nice to see ballboy gate featuring. I'm assuming it was the bit at 8m40ish where the ballboy is about five yards away from the ball :lol:

I've called out our man on Twitter. 

That aside those highlights were glorious.

giphy.gif

55 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I thought that guy talking about the ball boy had maybe made a heat of the moment, seething comment but reading the Twitter exchanges it seems he's absolutely adamant it happened. Bizarre.

I can't help but think Aitken's Army (Deceased 2018) have changed social platforms.

Also, if the ball-boy HAD touched the ball when it was in play I'm pretty sure the linesman would have seen it. There is a law covering such an event.

DY's Post Match Interview!!!

I like this guy, will be interesting to keep an eye on his career.

Also explains the sending off; foul language toward the ref so a booking for the tackle and then a straight red.

1 minute ago, sonsanorak said:

I like this guy, will be interesting to keep an eye on his career.

Also explains the sending off; foul language toward the ref so a booking for the tackle and then a straight red.

You see the ref on the highlights giving it the hand gesture of someone being gobby., just after he flashes the red card.

I was a little surprised with EF yesterday, they didn't really look like a team on a strong run of form.

The two big strikers were easy meat for dowie and perry, they love heading away long balls and going tight to strikers.

Glad to not see any tippy tappy across the back guff until we were well up.

You see the ref on the highlights giving it the hand gesture of someone being gobby., just after he flashes the red card.
Plus you can see Mark Docherty going berserk at his teammate for his stupidity in continuing to hurl abuse at the referee. Whatever was said must have been over and above the usual verbals which refs tend to overlook.

Deserved win for the Sons on Saturday. Pat was brutal at LB for us, won't be surprised if Sparky is back in there next week. Don't usually like buying into the shouts from the terraces but it's true, Court is a 6ft4 striker who canny jump or header the ball. Strange.

On a separate note you Sons fans need to make more of a deal about your pre match entertainment. We only arrived at 1445 after drinking in the town before hand, the guys on the accordion and what not were fantastic.

5 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

Deserved win for the Sons on Saturday. Pat was brutal at LB for us, won't be surprised if Sparky is back in there next week. Don't usually like buying into the shouts from the terraces but it's true, Court is a 6ft4 striker who canny jump or header the ball. Strange.

On a separate note you Sons fans need to make more of a deal about your pre match entertainment. We only arrived at 1445 after drinking in the town before hand, the guys on the accordion and what not were fantastic.

Thanks a lot :thumsup2

6 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

We're trying! Ultimately the only way we can get word out is on social media/on here where we post constantly in the lead up to games, I've noticed an increase in people in the bar when we have this stuff on but I'd like to get more away fans in when we're open to them.

Squeezeboxson is always great entertainment though and it was no different on Saturday! 

Archived