Dumbarton vs East Fife

Dumbarton vs East Fife  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lucky you. He's a great guy. [emoji41]

Aye good company and plenty stories to tell. He has 12 games to go to be the manager who has managed most games in Scottish senior fitba’. He has 34 manager of the month awards over his career.

Aye good company and plenty stories to tell. He has 12 games to go to be the manager who has managed most games in Scottish senior fitba’. He has 34 manager of the month awards over his career.

One thing... it'd maybe be worth double checking that, he's a bit funny with his 'stats'. [emoji23][emoji102]

BBC Scotland website has Craig Barr scoring the second goal for us. Duffy is certainly working wonders with our team.

On yesterday’s match is was four great goals we scored. One has to wonder what our position would have been had Gallagher started instead of sitting in the bench., never mind that is all behind us now. Onward and upwards (hopefully). A great team performance.

Good morning folks - how are the hangovers?

Can we play East Fife every week?

Can't wait to see the third goal again. Just in the the door and already JD has them knocking them in from pre-arranged moves. 

One of the stewards was saying that they reckoned the home support was roughly twice what it has been this season. Glad they were rewarded with that performance.

39 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:
48 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:
All the untrue, not real, fans coming back then.
Good.

Just the real hardcore true fans not turning up these days.

Has anyone been able to confirm or deny that Aitken's Army (disbanded May18) were missing in action yesterday?

1 minute ago, Boghead ranter said:

Has anyone been able to confirm or deny that Aitken's Army were missing in action yesterday?

The member who said he wouldn't be back after we punted Aitken was back. The other members were not spotted.

As if today couldn't get any better [emoji38]Our ball boys were about 5 today. 
Screenshot_2018-10-27-20-48-29.thumb.png.11beafb6f909ced460e5365ee39bbae2.png
This absolute roaster is biting on Twitter to the expected response to his claim. Apparently I'm a bad winner [emoji23] I have now directed him to the CAS in the hope he gets justice. I'm sure some politician will name the offending ball boy in parliament next week.

Just now, pleslie99 said:

This absolute roaster is biting on Twitter to the expected response to his claim. Apparently I'm a bad winner emoji23.png I have now directed him to the CAS in the hope he gets justice. I'm sure some politician will name the offending ball boy in parliament next week.

Rather disappointingly he still hasn't been able to clarify to me when and where this heinous crime happened :(

I thought we were excellent yesterday, not a failure in the team, and it was hugely refreshing to see us continue to push forward after scoring. I'm confident that had Aitken been in charge we'd have sat back after the 1st goal and inevitably conceded at some point.

Smith in goal was assured and I think his distribution on his left foot was decent. Dowie and Perry didn't just look like actual defenders, they played well! Forbes was superb at left back, dealt with pretty much everything that came his way. Hutton and Carswell both done well in the middle of the park, with Bobby Barr and Russell both putting in a solid shift. Calum Gallagher and Dom Thomas were on another level, two of the best performances we've seen from a Dumbarton player in a long time.

Pressing high up the park, playing with a high tempo, not looking scared to continue attacking after scoring a goal. I could get used to this.

Edited to add: what an absolute fool forgetting to mention Cammy Ballantyne. I thought he put in a belter of a performance at right back. Big fan of him.

3 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

Nice to see ballboy gate featuring. I'm assuming it was the bit at 8m40ish where the ballboy is about five yards away from the ball :lol:

I've called out our man on Twitter. 

That aside those highlights were glorious.

I was just gonna ask that, surely that's not what's generated your man's Head's Gone, is it? :lol:

Archived