Calling Cards of Morons

Adults who are precious enough to want their birthday off work
Yeah f**k me right, not wanting to spend the one day of the year i can claim my own making money for some other c**t.

7 minutes ago, Crroma said:
13 minutes ago, ScottishZizou said:

Yeah f**k me right, not wanting to spend the one day of the year i can claim my own making money for some other c**t.

What's wrong with all the other days you're not at work?

2 minutes ago, Crroma said:
8 minutes ago, ScottishZizou said:

You an claim any day of the year you want your own, why does it have to be your birthday? 

If children can go to school on their birthday without any complaint I don't see why grown adults feel the need to take the day off to celebrate the date they happened to be born on. 

Manchild behaviour. 

If children can go to school on their birthday without any complaint I don't see why grown adults feel the need to take the day off to celebrate the date they happened to be born on. 
Manchild behaviour. 

Especially if it’s like a Tuesday. Why on earth would you take an isolated midweek day off

53 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Especially if it’s like a Tuesday. Why on earth would you take an isolated midweek day off

Its a pretty cool thing to do when you can enjoy a day off in the absence of alcohol

Manchild behaviour. 

I have belters in my work who do this. Pisses me off

21 hours ago, Crroma said:
21 hours ago, ScottishZizou said:

Most people I know who go to work do so to make money for themselves. 

6 minutes ago, Crroma said:

I'm sure they are sparing a thought for you wallowing through another meaningless day at work while they have the cheek to enjoy a day off.

See above. 

20 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Manchild behaviour. 

I'm going to own up to this here but I hope my circumstances excuse me from being a manchild.  My birthday is at the start of January, this means none of my friends or family are ever really arsed about celebrating it as they've literally just had two weeks of good food and booze, nor do they have any money to do anything. This has left me feeling unappreciated for near 15 years now. The date of my birthday also means it's usually the day or day after my work re-opens after the Christmas break.  Combining the misery of turning a year older and having no one care about it with the misery of returning to backlog of 2 weeks of work is too much for me at the start of a new year.  I much prefer to take the day off, pile into a crate of Tennents and w**k myself blind.  If that makes me a manchild then so fucking be it.

I'm going to own up to this here but I hope my circumstances excuse me from being a manchild.  My birthday is at the start of January, this means none of my friends or family are ever really arsed about celebrating it as they've literally just had two weeks of good food and booze, nor do they have any money to do anything. This has left me feeling unappreciated for near 15 years now. The date of my birthday also means it's usually the day or day after my work re-opens after the Christmas break.  Combining the misery of turning a year older and having no one care about it with the misery of returning to backlog of 2 weeks of work is too much for me at the start of a new year.  I much prefer to take the day off, pile into a crate of Tennents and w**k myself blind.  If that makes me a manchild then so fucking be it.

Strong rationale, struggling to see what masterbating heavily has to do with it right enough !