Calling Cards of Morons

It's my birthday today and I'm working from 8.30am until 10pm. I briefly considered using many birthday as an excuse to try and get the day off but realised I would have just sat around the house. If it had been a Monday or Friday then it might have been a different story.

In related news, I met a girl at the weekend who was born on the same day as me in the same hospital. That's a coincidence at the best of times, but we were in Ferrara, thousands of miles from Raigmore.

5 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

It's my birthday today and I'm working from 8.30am until 10pm. I briefly considered using many birthday as an excuse to try and get the day off but realised I would have just sat around the house. If it had been a Monday or Friday then it might have been a different story.

In related news, I met a girl at the weekend who was born on the same day as me in the same hospital. That's a coincidence at the best of times, but we were in Ferrara, thousands of miles from Raigmore.

Sorry to be a pedant, but Ferrara (Italy) is only 691 miles as the crow flies from Inverness, not the 'thousands of miles' as you claim. I am sorry, I just feel like being a d**k today. 

23 minutes ago, endieinreekie said:

Sorry to be a pedant, but Ferrara (Italy) is only 691 miles as the crow flies from Inverness, not the 'thousands of miles' as you claim. I am sorry, I just feel like being a d**k today. 

Or 1500 miles for a crow without a wormhole device.

15 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

You should only get your birthday off if you can recollect what you got as a gift for your last birthday.

I remember that as a gift I used a days annual leave to give myself the day off,

Does this mean I can do the same again this year ?

Boring old c**t. Ask for a ride.

Traditionally, I believe the phrase is “Get in cock, it’s yer birthday....”
[emoji50]
I am indeed an old c**t but thankfully it's not at the stage where I only get my hole on my birthday.

Google Maps puts it at over a thousand miles for me. Care to show your working?

17 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:
1 hour ago, endieinreekie said:

Google Maps puts it at over a thousand miles for me. Care to show your working?

According my workings his crow has drowned in the Channel.

4 hours ago, endieinreekie said:

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Or 1500 miles for a crow without a wormhole device.

I was gonna challenge the 691 chat but I can see it has been done.