Calling Cards of Morons

3 hours ago, Stellaboz said:
4 hours ago, Cerberus said:
People under 35 who don’t like Maggie Thatcher.

Why?
It was before your time.

What’s your thoughts on Neville Chamberlain?

Any thoughts on Hitler? Or Stalin?

Great bunch of ladz. 

Why?
It was before your time.

Definitely no one under the age of 35 has suffered from anything Thatcher did or presided over so yeah I agree. Any potential impact she had on communities in Scotland ceased the day power slipped from her grasp.

5 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Why?
It was before your time.

4 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Any thoughts on Hitler? Or Stalin?

3 hours ago, Cerberus said:

A couple a fannies.

Moron found.

On 24/11/2018 at 17:04, DA Baracus said:

Saying that cup competitions are a distraction

Completely agree, Bairnardo having a ‘mare and trying to pretend he doesn’t care about being scudded by Stenny.

Cups are bascially the only chance at winning something meaningful for the clubs outside of Rangers and Celtic. Anyone saying they don’t care about the cup and would rather just stay in the Championship has forgotten what football is about IMO. I’d happily see Ayr play in League 2 for a season if we could win a cup the year before.

1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Completely agree, Bairnardo having a ‘mare and trying to pretend he doesn’t care about being scudded by Stenny.

Cups are bascially the only chance at winning something meaningful for the clubs outside of Rangers and Celtic. Anyone saying they don’t care about the cup and would rather just stay in the Championship has forgotten what football is about IMO. I’d happily see Ayr play in League 2 for a season if we could win a cup the year before.

I care about getting scudded off Stenny although not as much as I should probably. I dont see why there cant be context though. I have some glorious cup memories. More than most who follow diddy teams probably, but the idea of a cup run this season is as fanciful as a late run for the title. Our current team I simply want to see have to play as few games as possible until it is hopefully dismantled in January and replaced with something better. 

For that reason, I am simply not arsed about going out the cup. As for your last bit, dropping into League 2 would become a survival issue for Falkirk. Id rather not win a cup and survive tbh. 

I have absolutely ZERO interest in seeing this Falkirk team get drawn away to Hamilton or Motherwell and get thrashed six nil. Thats what would happen. 

Folk that don’t understand The Nations League

Folk that say Brexit is just really boring, and they should just get on with their ‘day job’

Folk that moan about how much Christmas stuff there is in the shops and on telly and it’s only November - more inane than moronic maybe

Folk who keep talking on their mobiles whilst transacting at shops

Folk that overdo the whole Peaky Blinders look

Folk that attempt to mandate the wearing of Christmas jumpers at office parties

Folk that make an arbitrary decision to order the ‘banquet’ for everyone in Chinese or Thai restaurants

4 hours ago, tarapoa said:

Folk that don’t understand The Nations League

I kinda get it.

Folk that say Brexit is just really boring, and they should just get on with their ‘day job’

I've lost interest long ago. Just a load of pish these days. Massive f**k up all round. 

Folk that moan about how much Christmas stuff there is in the shops and on telly and it’s only November

Well it's true. Celebrate your birthday two months early do you?? 

Folk who keep talking on their mobiles whilst transacting at shops

Kuntz, pure and simple.

Folk that overdo the whole Peaky Blinders look

I don't know what that is.

Folk that attempt to mandate the wearing of Christmas jumpers at office parties

Back to being kuntz again. 

Folk that make an arbitrary decision to order the ‘banquet’ for everyone in Chinese or Thai restaurants

Meh, eating 'in' in these establishments, you deserve all you get. 

:)