Calling Cards of Morons

Which one was he before and which one is bairnardo? Just so I know who to heckle at the panto.
Good job I read this a fifth time and subsequently got it before hitting reply and declaring your patter shite.

Think my 3 cans of glorious T lastnight have clouded my senses somewhat.

Good job I read this a fifth time and subsequently got it before hitting reply and declaring your patter shite.

Think my 3 cans of glorious T lastnight have clouded my senses somewhat.

Despite the amount of times read, it’ll always be shite patter but that’s why we’re here.
I enjoyed 5 cans last night, feel a lot rougher than I should. Pub in a few hours will sort it.

Saying that cup competitions are a distraction
Thats not for morons. Its the sad reality of modern football. Wanting it not to be true doesnt make it less so.

I should be raging about getting papped out by Stenny today. Most seasons I would be, but quite honestly I am not arsed. We are in the shit and as a fan my only focus is on getting out of it. Seeing this team prolong its time in the cup would be utterly pointless.

Because they buy in to the narrative, especially in England where the league is the only thing that matters to them due to years of having that mentality drilled in to them.
I am talking about Clubs. You are talking about fans. A succession of managers over the last decade and maybe more have considered that particular cup to be a distraction.

I'll assume they know what they are talking about.

And like I said, in Falkirks current predicament I have no interest in prolonging our stay in the cup this season. The idea that it makes sense to scrape and scramble through replays against shite until such times as we draw Livingston away, make no money and get absolutely scudded is fucking nonsense.

I am not saying Ray McKinnon set out to bin the cup today, but I am absolutely saying I dont give a f**k that we are out of it.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Because they buy in to the narrative, especially in England where the league is the only thing that matters to them due to years of having that mentality drilled in to them because they'll lose their job if they get relegated.

Are having a debate with someone and then declare something like “This is my last comment on the matter”. This is the confession that they’ve been debunked and they’ve got nothing else to go on.
or are arguing with a moron that is sending them round in circles with the same uneducated questions on repeat

Guest Moomintroll
People under 35 who don’t like Maggie Thatcher.

Why?
It was before your time.

What’s your thoughts on Neville Chamberlain?
He was a useless c**t but he was still better than May.