Calling Cards of Morons

You’re obviously too thick to appreciate the fact that you’re reacting in the exact way of expect from a Stone Island wearing simpleton .
Youre either a pre pubescent wanna be , who’s bawz have still to drop , or a middle aged, balding , pot bellied mouth breather, clinging on desperately to the hard man image of your yoof

Are you ok? What a state to get in All because I think stone island is cool. Raging [emoji36]

28 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

You’re obviously too thick to appreciate the fact that you’re reacting in the exact way of expect from a Stone Island wearing simpleton .

Youre either a pre pubescent wanna be , who’s bawz have still to drop , or a middle aged, balding , pot bellied mouth breather, clinging on desperately to the hard man image of your yoof

Let's be honest your issue with Stone Island isn't the fashion, it's the Danny Dyer wannabe image it projects.

I quite like Stone Island stuff but I wouldn't wear it because of the stigma it comes with.  That and the ridiculous price.

23 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

People that base their politics and world view on the football team they support.

So sad how true this is. Seen quite a few absolute specimens on Twitter giving it the 'You can't support Rangers and Scottish Independence' shite, lambasting their own fellow Rangers fans in the process. Those caught basing their entire political and world view on the team they support should be carted off to live with the penguins imo.

In a similar fashion these are usually the morons who have a loud as f**k conversation in public with their phone on speaker mode.   
Eta

Also, people having a facetime conversation in public or in a bar or restraunt.

Morons.

Anyone thinking this is the appropriate way to carry out a phone conversation
image.png.3cb0d1dd784911ef4a729ce3abd68825.png
People who don't read a thread and then post the same thing as someone else.... Morons.

3 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

People who wait for hours outside shops on black friday for the chance to wrestle someone for a 200 quid Polaroid 40 inch flat screen.

It would be quite fun to set up a machine gun nest inside a shop entrance and mow down all the Black Friday c***s.

17 minutes ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

So sad how true this is. Seen quite a few absolute specimens on Twitter giving it the 'You can't support Rangers and Scottish Independence' shite, lambasting their own fellow Rangers fans in the process. Those caught basing their entire political and world view on the team they support should be carted off to live with the penguins imo.

Not sure what the penguins have done to deserve that.  Penguins are gid c***s.

32 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

You've just described the P&B "journey" that most users have made since its inception.

IN fact, add people that use the word "journey" in the way that I have.

25 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Let's be honest your issue with Stone Island isn't the fashion, it's the Danny Dyer wannabe image it projects.

I quite like Stone Island stuff but I wouldn't wear it because of the stigma it comes with.  That and the ridiculous price.

You could put a Stone Island label on a M&S jumper and these morons would buy it because of the reasons you rightly portray 

20 minutes ago, Friedrich Nietzsche said:

It would be quite fun to set up a machine gun nest inside a shop entrance and mow down all the Black Friday c***s.

be better having an old fashioned portcullis type arrangement with murder holes - raise the gate at the moment the sale started, and as the pikeys make a rush for the knockdown stuff, douse them all in actually molten Molton Brown relaxing ylang ylang body scrub - immolated in a fragrant charnel house of grasping stupidity, like scented pork scratchings...

People that base their politics and world view on the football team they support.
Probably posted this before but a while back I was talking to a crazy lady who was all dressed up in what I thought was horse gear. Along with a big flag. She was sitting with another couple who were similarly dressed. I asked if they were going to some sort of Gala and she loudly replied "Naaaaw man, it's a march for Independence!" I chuckled at her response and the fact I was way off. She obviously took this as me mocking her going on a march as she responded with "Aw, a take it yer a Rangers fan then?!".

Do morons (on both sides of course) genuinely think if someone voted No/Yes then it meant they supported Rangers/Celtic?!

If there is another referendum it should be an electronic vote. The first question should be "Which football team do you support?" If the answer is either of the OF then it should be an automatic block and no vote is allowed.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
2 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:
You could put a Stone Island label on a M&S jumper and these morons would buy it because of the reasons you rightly portray 

Same can be said of literally any fashion label.

True 

If the label on SI was concealed inside the clothing the majority of these morons wouldn’t buy it 

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Same can be said of literally any fashion label.

George at ASDA portrays a Danny Dyer wannabe image ?

excellent - i'm going to look quite the rake for minimal fiscal outlay in double quick time...

8)