Calling Cards of Morons

Loud talkers.

Sitting in a wee restaurant yesterday with my son, and this woman walked and was more or less shouting at the staff. I had to look up as I thought it was was an argument. Nae just placed her order. Sat down then went full loadest on he phone...like there was someone on the other side of the highway she was speaking to...she wasn't deaf, cause she heard my under voice saying my son "what a c**t".

Quickest noodle eater I've seen in my life.

Edited by SlipperyP

5 hours ago, Leith Green said:

I am posting this as a placeholder for moronic behaviour I can guarantee to see later today - 

I have to go for an x-ray at Edinburgh Royal Infirmary, and its nailed on that there will be people outside having a fag while simultaneously rocking a mobile intravenous drip (or even better the ones being pushed in a wheelchair, one legged after an amputation).

I used to work at ERI and know for a fact that this is the case. NHS Lothian has a strict 'No Smoking On Site' policy for NHS staff but they don't have the balls to enforce it on patients.

1 minute ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

I used to work at ERI and know for a fact that this is the case. NHS Lothian has a strict 'No Smoking On Site' policy for NHS staff but they don't have the balls to enforce it on patients.

Was expecting a wait as "the NHS is broken" but got taken on time and was out and on the bus in 10 minutes - high 5 to the NHS.

However, as expected (and noted by you) despite the "no smoking anywhere here" signs, there were still a motley crew of one legged jammie wearing junkie types tabbing away right next to the entrance.....................

5 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Was expecting a wait as "the NHS is broken" but got taken on time and was out and on the bus in 10 minutes - high 5 to the NHS.

However, as expected (and noted by you) despite the "no smoking anywhere here" signs, there were still a motley crew of one legged jammie wearing junkie types tabbing away right next to the entrance.....................

A high % of these folk will have no doubt become amputees due to thrombosis caused by smoking and will now be firmly in the 'I don't give a fvck if I lose more limbs' camp. These feckers literally cost the NHS an arm and a leg.

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

1 hour ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

A high % of these folk will have no doubt become amputees due to thrombosis caused by smoking and will now be firmly in the 'I don't give a fvck if I lose more limbs' camp. These feckers literally cost the NHS an arm and a leg.

Or prolonged intravenous drug use, just like the mother superior. 

18 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Grand National so that means these muppets care about horses today. No sign of them any other time of the year. Attention seeking fannies IMO. 

To a certain degree, the same could be said for the Six Nations.  Sixty thousand fans in Murrayfield, the majority of which have never bothered to watch a domestic club game.

15 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

To a certain degree, the same could be said for the Six Nations.  Sixty thousand fans in Murrayfield, the majority of which have never bothered to watch a domestic club game.

You could say that about any big sports event though. The World Cup has folk in the crowd that will never rock up to your bog standard game. I think you know the kind of people I mean 😉

It's not the point I was making though. The muppets in question weren't the spectators. 

Edited by 19QOS19

On 14/04/2023 at 21:27, sophia said:

Throwing a multi ball onto the park when another is in or just about to be in play.

I thought that was excellent collaborative time wasting tactics by the crowd, assuming that a Ross County fan posting this on Friday night is not coincidental. 

Maybe a pttgoyn, but there's (an admittedly low level) of cunning there that i think excludes moronism. 

22 minutes ago, coprolite said:

I thought that was excellent collaborative time wasting tactics by the crowd, assuming that a Ross County fan posting this on Friday night is not coincidental. 

Maybe a pttgoyn, but there's (an admittedly low level) of cunning there that i think excludes moronism. 

A Ross County fan? !!!!

I'm all for the Derek Gaston trademarked timewasting and the frothing it instantly elicits but on Tuesday evening there were several instances of fans being needlessly involved. You're right though, it does get on my nerves.

34 minutes ago, sophia said:

A Ross County fan? !!!!

I'm all for the Derek Gaston trademarked timewasting and the frothing it instantly elicits but on Tuesday evening there were several instances of fans being needlessly involved. You're right though, it does get on my nerves.

Ha ha, i thought you were a Ross co fan. Apologies and looks like I'm on the right thread