Calling Cards of Morons

9 hours ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

People using #FBPE on Twitter.

1 hour ago, BigBo10 said:

What does that mean?

The acronym FBPE, often used as the hashtag #FBPE, now pops up frequently on social media, especially Twitter. It stands for ‘follow back, Pro-European Union’ and is the label used by a campaign to cultivate a strong pro-European voice online.

why not #FBPEU then - what with the EU being an instantly recognisable abbreviation for European Union which would immediately indicate the meaning behind their shitty hashtag ?

do these people have such fantastic things to say that an extra one character makes such a difference to the value of their twitter content ?

#c***s

Seen a guy on Saturday enthusiastically telling his mate about a fight he had won.

He was reliving all the punches for added effect because clearly the other guy couldn't picture "body blows" and "knee to the baws"

All the while watching this I was muttering did yeh aye? 

South Park has declined majorly. It was particularly good from about the 4th to the 8th series but now it's scrambling for relevance. 
Every episode is written at the start of the week. I think it does very well staying relevant.

7 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
7 hours ago, The OP said:
South Park has declined majorly. It was particularly good from about the 4th to the 8th series but now it's scrambling for relevance. 

Every episode is written at the start of the week. I think it does very well staying relevant.

I think you have misunderstood what I meant when I said scrambling for relevance. I am aware it is written very soon before it airs. It has always been political but now it is more about political issues rather than the characters. It tries far too hard to be edgy at the  expense of any entertainment value. The serialisation and the PC Principal stuff was dreadful. 

Edited by The OP

Where I user the drink the pool team would come in one or two nights a week and practice. They would get the key in the table obviously and we would all benefit from a few free games afterwards etc. One night they tried to spear the bar manager for when she was going to shell out for a recloth. Her response "when one of you c***s buys a fucking pint instead a can of irn bru to last you 3 hours".

Oh how we all laughed.

Used to drink in a club where guys took over the pool table for the night and one of them brought in a bottle of water and gave the barmaid 50 pence for what he called corkage.