Calling Cards of Morons

27 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Can you please stop following him around the whole forum bringing this up?

He's got me on ignore, so well done you.

I'd like to think Austin Samuels deserves an apology or is it the calling card of a certain type to double down?

On 27/03/2023 at 12:46, TheScarf said:

My dad does this.  Aye a pint of fucking what lager?

It’s probably an age thing. When I was but a lad most pubs didn’t sell different brands of the same type of beer. You got a choice of lager, heavy, Guinness, 70/-, 80/- and so on. You asked for a lager and you got the brand they stocked, if you didn’t like that brand you went to another pub.

People who bring home life to work with them. When I’m at work you’d never know how I was feeling, what’s going on etc. I’m not going to be snarky with people I work with for something completely unrelated to them. 

44 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

People who bring home life to work with them. When I’m at work you’d never know how I was feeling, what’s going on etc. I’m not going to be snarky with people I work with for something completely unrelated to them. 

Aye, I'm routinely unpleasant. That way they just avoid me and it suits everybody. I hardly ever go anyway, so I hope they just forget about me. Last time I was in I complained that a disabled person's desk made too much noise when it was raised and lowered.

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Aye, I'm routinely unpleasant. That way they just avoid me and it suits everybody. I hardly ever go anyway, so I hope they just forget about me. Last time I was in I complained that a disabled person's desk made too much noise when it was raised and lowered.

Sarge on said desk...

david brent.jpg

On 02/04/2023 at 19:57, Highland Capital said:

100% with you here. I'm absolutely not interested in, nor am I going to pander to your crabbit b*****dness. Keep it to yourself. 

2 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Think that 'natural' is by definition good and that anything 'natural' is better than anything that isn't.

"Made only from all-natural ingredients"

(dug shite, arsenic, and Jim Davidson routines about his West Indian mate)