Calling Cards of Morons

6 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Why? Were people being attacked getting out their cars on a regular basis before these lights? I never knew it was an issue if they were tbh. 

The development of this option (my Honda allows tailoring of immediate off, 15, 30 and 60 seconds) was driven by consumer demand for an option that allowed light to get into the house before the lights extinguished. It’s pretty useful in low-light situation such as driveways, poorly lit garages, etc. it’s most often combined with the same lights coming on for 30 seconds when you use the remote to unlock the same car…which certainly has advantages for seeing anyone lurking around.

4 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Is it possible to be totally against Gender Recognition while simultaneously espousing that Ru Paul's Drag Race is the best thing on TV?

Asking for a woman in my work.

Once the fellers are all done up in frocks and wearing stilettos etc do they then actually race? If so I might start watching it.

7 minutes ago, KirkieRR said:

Once the fellers are all done up in frocks and wearing stilettos etc do they then actually race? If so I might start watching it.

Miami Pride used to have a Queen 100 yard sprint down Ocean Drive, minimum 4” heels. More ankles snapping than a Millwall vs Wimbledon game. 

4 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Is it possible to be totally against Gender Recognition while simultaneously espousing that Ru Paul's Drag Race is the best thing on TV?

Asking for a woman in my work.

Just wait, the wave of stupidity likely will wash over the Tory’s much like it has taken over the Rethuglican party here in ‘Murica. The absolute tsunami of legislation that’s being proposed, and to an extent passed, against “Trans Rights” and such is insane. They’ve found an issue to energize their declining base (see all, BREXIT) and are plumping for it harder than Prince Andrew at a middle school graduation.

The truly amazing thing is these people see what is going on when they get their Starbucks, or go to get something to eat, or shop at the local Aldi…society is changing rapidly, and this kind of knee jerk, I want “my county back”, stupidity is the ultimate calling car of an aging moron. Judging by my kids schoolmates, the young voting age population will be able slap these morons back into the Stone Age, where they belong, within five to ten years.

People who can't pronounce the names of shops properly. "Asda's", "Tesco's", "Lidl's", "Aldi's", B&M's". No you morons, none of the shops have an "s" at the end, so fucking stop it.  There's a wee village along the road called "whitecraig", and people will sometimes refer to it as "whitecraigs" 😟

Folk that complain about languages, they all evolving.

I don't speak like a 2000bc  as a  Babylonian

I speak as a 1969 hippie.

I'll speak as I  know, U don't understand U git ta fuk. 

Folk who speak as their living in the hemp days of 1969.

I'm no yer fucking man, speak normal ffs.

As you all know I'm probably the  W. Wordsworth of P&B, nothing greats my tits than folk fucking with my langauge (my words not yours).

On 07/03/2023 at 09:17, Busta Nut said:

I'd like to add Dirtbikes and Quads into this. Seeing wee guys about 8 fly about on a bike/quad makes their da 100% a moron.

As support for the quad theory, there's a Go Outdoors near us which backs onto a railway track. A couple of local ne"erdowells hatched a brilliant plan to burgle it and escape along the railway track on their quad bikes. The budding Lex Luthors managed to get a load of stuff out of the shop and their brilliant plan only came unstuck when they were killed by an intercity 125.

This has probably been mentioned already but grown adults cycling on pavements. If you aren’t confident enough to cycle on the roads, even when they’re quiet, you shouldn’t be cycling. 

Edited by Highland Capital

1 hour ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Using the word "shithousery", particularly when referring to a footballer doing something slightly unusual.

Not sure here. I can't think of a better descriptor for the footballing story of the worlds greatest defender, Sergio Ramos. 

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Not sure here. I can't think of a better descriptor for the footballing story of the worlds greatest defender, Sergio Ramos. 

You sure, there is about 100 Italian lower class defenders, that were better that him.

Flick a few pages and you will see the full show or the dark arts let's call it 70's 80' early 90's Catenaccio.

These guys were, masters of a skill that Sensei smiled.

The widespread lack of critical reading/listening skills, a prime current example being the interpretation of that Lineker quote.  Folk on Jeremy Vine this morning solidly behind Braverman, thinking that Lineker is directly comparing the UK with Nazi Germany.

More commonly: "you're acting like a moron"

"You calling me a moron?"

"No I didn't "

"Yes you did.  You called me a moron"