Calling Cards of Morons

5 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Particularly for second right.

The one that looks like a sad walrus? Just for a tip, per a recent investigation in the area, hard drive searches are generating less results as flash drives reduce in size and cost. Me, I’d pick the smug b*****d second left as the “winner”.

• 2 weeks later...

Hits out with "am I boring you?" When someone yawns during their inane drivel. 

Eh...... No. Due to constraints of time mate, I actually haven't managed to conpletely override one of the reflexes of nature and instead sync it to your fragile ego in case we ever found ourselves in exactly this situation. 

On 19/02/2023 at 16:42, Derry Alli said:

I'm looking at leaving Dundee in the summer and was in Inverurie on Friday - and will be tomorrow. It looks a lovely wee place but if this is how about a tenth of its population behaves then it's getting scartched.

'Rurie is full of dicks. Avoid.

Anyone actively choosing to go to Inverurie deserves everything they get in a soulless commuter town so beige that it takes the chuffs chuffs to provide something mildly verging towards 'interesting'.  I on the other hand can look forward to a fun weekend involving a day out to [checks fixture list] Inverurie tomorrow.

On 20/02/2023 at 21:44, Shandon Par said:

I’d pay £20 watch you fight Jake Paul.

I just google him, f**k me. Wouldn't last 2 days on rice, dog fight then me.

On 01/03/2023 at 23:14, Bairnardo said:

Hits out with "am I boring you?" When someone yawns during their inane drivel. 

Eh...... No. Due to constraints of time mate, I actually haven't managed to conpletely override one of the reflexes of nature and instead sync it to your fragile ego in case we ever found ourselves in exactly this situation. 

you also yawn because of stress, calm down bud.

3 hours ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Football songs/chants outside of a football stadium.

Singing on a train, in a pub or on the street just makes you look like a weapons grade fuckwit...

I was at the station in Elgin at about lunchtime on the day of the League Cup Final, and some guy started singing about being up to his knees in * blood etc, next to his embarrassed mate. Everyone moved to the other end of the platform so I guess he found a free table when the train came.