Calling Cards of Morons

21 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Queuing for hours outside a shop just to get your hands on a bottle of juice because social media tells you to 

Reminds me of the scene I saw on Inverness High Street on Boxing Day.  After half eight that morning there was a homeless person asleep in a doorway and about twenty feet away a queue of about ten folk waiting to get into Lush.  Someone people are addicted to buying stuff.

11 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Reminds me of the scene I saw on Inverness High Street on Boxing Day.  After half eight that morning there was a homeless person asleep in a doorway and about twenty feet away a queue of about ten folk waiting to get into Lush.  Someone people are addicted to buying stuff.

Maybe they had slept in the wrong doorway.

8 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Maybe they had slept in the wrong doorway.

He's not wrong Sarge. I was unfortunately in the great surge 2001 in for the Next sales (Inverness).

I was new to all this as I'm a pissshead party person and ended up in a queue, by about half 8 I'd walked into the wee street and was drinking again. Sat in the step.

1 hour ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Queuing for hours outside a shop just to get your hands on a bottle of juice because social media tells you to 

Reminds me of when people were queuing for hours for Krispy Kreme opening at Hermiston Gate causing absolute chaos on the M8 and city bypass. 

39 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

He's not wrong Sarge. I was unfortunately in the great surge 2001 in for the Next sales (Inverness).

I was new to all this as I'm a pissshead party person and ended up in a queue, by about half 8 I'd walked into the wee street and was drinking again. Sat in the step.

Mate of mine got so fucked up on pills at a Xmas Arches night he ended up queuing outside Frasers the next morning thinking he was still waiting to get into the Arches. I hope he has enhanced what actually happened but I suspect not. He was an Uber pill head. 

12 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Reminds me of when people were queuing for hours for Krispy Kreme opening at Hermiston Gate causing absolute chaos on the M8 and city bypass. 

Just paying £3 for a doughnut is enough to get on this thread, never mind blocking the road by queuing for the privilege. 

On 22/12/2022 at 22:39, Bert Raccoon said:

Harmless fun and I got a bottle of Bison Grass vodka from a Polish lassie in my team a few years ago so I'm all for it 

If it was a secret Santa, how do you know?

Checking the wading depth of puddles/small lochs in your not very tall old car. It would have been a 2 minute detour to turn around his C Class and go a different route through Rosyth. Still, it greatly amused the young lads standing under the trees with their camera phones.

image.thumb.jpeg.a5c28559b9ca631855bc786bf1f7b7c6.jpeg

Anybody who queues for or buys 'prime' energy drink for an exuberant amount of money because KSI and Logan Paul have decided to take a batch of Vitamin Water and stick it in a new shit looking bottle needs their head and hard drive thoroughly checked.

What a fucking society.

41 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Anybody who queues for or buys 'prime' energy drink for an exuberant amount of money because KSI and Logan Paul have decided to take a batch of Vitamin Water and stick it in a new shit looking bottle needs their head and hard drive thoroughly checked.

What a fucking society.

Exorbitant young fools.