Calling Cards of Morons

2 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

People who smoke at their front door and then fling the cigarettes into their garden or onto the street in-front of their house.

Folk who chuck their cigarette butts on the ground in general. Almost every smoker does it and they seem to think it's fine. There will be quite a few posters here who do it who can't justify it.

4 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

People who smoke at their front door and then fling the cigarettes into their garden or onto the street in-front of their house.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Folk who chuck their cigarette butts on the ground in general. Almost every smoker does it and they seem to think it's fine. There will be quite a few posters here who do it who can't justify it.

It's not just the butts. The cellophane wrapping is usually just casually discarded on the ground.

If you want to smoke yourself to death, then go right ahead. But don't leave your litter lying around please.

Also mind a fag brand thst had tree seeds in the butt, which is a pretty good idea.

Nah, that just gives people the green light to chuck them wherever they feel like, even though 99% of the time it'll be in some car park or road where a tree is never going to grow.

A few years back we had a lodger, who was a heavy smoker. He'd hang out his room window during the night and flick ash everywhere,  and it always landed on the cardboard recycling crates. Also he'd throw his cigarette butts out the window and the garden.  Thankfully he moved on before he was booted out. Manky b*****d.

57 minutes ago, coprolite said:

When i smoked i always stubbed it and took the butt to a bin (unless in a pub with ashtrays). Most of my fellow smokers did the same. 

I have however seen lots of wee shites throwing plastic bottles on the ground.  

And fizzy drinks kill kittens. 

You and your mates are rare outliers then, as the vast, vast majority of folk I've seen smoking will chuck their uses cigarettes on the ground. A quick look outside any pub shows how many folk just throw them away.

Not sure where to put this, lassie in office just got up to fix the radio as it had stopped working,

When told leave it it's 11.00, they'll all be silent she didn't know why or what for...........

I want to WFH more.

Edited by MEADOWXI

6 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

Not sure where to put this, lassie in office just got up to fix the radio as it had stopped working,

When told leave it it's 11.00, they'll all be silent she didn't know why or what for...........

I want to WFH more.

I quite like this lassie's innocence

23 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

I want to WFH more.

I sense more envy than scorn in this post.