Calling Cards of Morons

19 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

People who ask for help on something and then give you a mouthful of shite because your answer, although fully correct and properly explained, requires more than 0% effort on their part.

People asking for help to work out how to calculate the cost of using an electrical device and then complaining because they have to shift their fat arses off the couch to get a calculator to punch in 3 numbers for example.

You get away with that once. Next time you can go f**k yourself and use Google like everyone else.

We truly live in entitled times.

www.divorcelawyersforu.com

6 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Are you seriously asking why it's a problem to have kids bouncing around with shoes on in the part of a trolley where other customers have to put their food?

Most of us buy packaged food. Nonces that pick up unwrapped cucumbers at farm shops use baskets.

People who ask for help on something and then give you a mouthful of shite because your answer, although fully correct and properly explained, requires more than 0% effort on their part.
People asking for help to work out how to calculate the cost of using an electrical device and then complaining because they have to shift their fat arses off the couch to get a calculator to punch in 3 numbers for example.
You get away with that once. Next time you can go f**k yourself and use Google like everyone else.
We truly live in entitled times.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

8 hours ago, Paul Kersey said:

Allowing your children to run around in cafes or restaurants. 

What’s worse, in my view, are the parents who allow their children to have a sedentary, mind- numbing experience in restaurants by watching iPads and phones for the entire duration of the visit, rather than having the benefit and learning skills of a social experience and interaction with the other members of the table.

Having said that, it’s hardly the kids’ fault if (99% of the time) it is slobbish, thick, lazy parents showing these table manners by example! 

Are you seriously asking why it's a problem to have kids bouncing around with shoes on in the part of a trolley where other customers have to put their food?

That's your argument? As has been said, I tend to buy packaged food and if it isn't packaged I'll put it in one of the bags provided.
What’s worse, in my view, are the parents who allow their children to have a sedentary, mind- numbing experience in restaurants by watching iPads and phones for the entire duration of the visit, rather than having the benefit and learning skills of a social experience and interaction with the other members of the table.
Having said that, it’s hardly the kids’ fault if (99% of the time) it is slobbish, thick, lazy parents showing these table manners by example! 

Agreed. Quite lucky that my two are good in public but we've never given them a phone or ipad* while we're waiting so they know what's expected of them when out for a meal. I think it's a rod for your own back if you instantly give them those things.

I can see the point if a wee one has autism or ADHD though. But if it's just to make the parents' life easier then it's lazy IMO.

* Not that either of mine has one of these.

2 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Anything that isn't pre packed should really be washed all manner of crap will be on it as it makes it way from producer to the shelf, indeed coming into contact with someone who can't walk far's feet is likely to be one of the more sanitary interactions.

You picking on Throbber?

6 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Countries that don't f**k about moving their clocks.

Dark at 08:00 ffs

here here, all those c***s on about "wE ShoULd leAVe it in SUmmEr tiME Aw yEar LIghTer niGHts n thAt"   do they not realise in Devember and Janauary it would still be dark at quarter past 9 in the fuckin morning and it would still be dark at the back ae 5 anyway

Edited by effeffsee_the2nd

Countries that don't f**k about moving their clocks.
Dark at 08:00 ffs
here here, all those c***s on about "wE ShoULd leAVe it in SUmmEr tiME Aw yEar LIghTer niGHts n thAt"   do they not realise in Devember and Janauary it would still be dark at quarter past 9 in the fuckin morning and it would still be dark at the back ae 5 anyway
Still less depressing than being dark this early.

The Finnish PnB must be some laugh when the dark nights talk fires up !
If we learned anything from our PnB in the last few days it's that Finnish folk are miserable b*****ds anyway. So it probably doesn't have much effect on them.

53 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
57 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:
Only another 3 months of that to go.

The Finnish PnB must be some laugh when the dark nights talk fires up !

They’ll all be too pished to type anything.

If they’ve any sense.