Calling Cards of Morons

22 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Stand around a on High Street to watch buskers and street performers.

I do on the rare occasion they're any good, but if it's Inverness High Street until fairly recently I can see your point, the rapey busker's been banged up for 15 years. 

Guest ICTFCwife
41 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Stand around a on High Street to watch buskers and street performers.

I have to say that none of the recent street performers that have  appeared on Inverness High street are worthwhile stopping around to listen to. I personally prefer to listen to a certain member of the public that walks around singing to the lyrics on his phone opposes to 99% of the buskers that have appeared on the high street over the last few months.

51 minutes ago, strichener said:

How do you propose a rider carries it?  A horse eats only natural food and low and behold their shit is 100% organic.

tumblr_oqo0ulrURc1qmj4hbo4_250.gifv

If a rider doesn't want to clean up after their filthy animal then they shouldn't choose to ride it in the first place. It's not the fucking 17th century anymore. 

8 hours ago, virginton said:

tumblr_oqo0ulrURc1qmj4hbo4_250.gifv

If a rider doesn't want to clean up after their filthy animal then they shouldn't choose to ride it in the first place. It's not the fucking 17th century anymore. 

That's the point though it isn't filthy.  I don't see you telling people to go along train tracks lifting the pish of passengers.

9 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

What's un natural about what a dog eats? 

It is processed food in the main.  The simple fact is that horse shit ain't harmful to humans.  Dog shit can be.

48 minutes ago, strichener said:

That's the point though it isn't filthy.  I don't see you telling people to go along train tracks lifting the pish of passengers.

It is processed food in the main.  The simple fact is that horse shit ain't harmful to humans.  Dog shit can be.

Horseshit

11 hours ago, tamthebam said:

I think buskers having amps is cheating

Hmm.. I feel a Cloughie impression coming on "You can put all your tuppences and foreign coins in the bin because as far as I'm concerned you earned them by cheating"

The ones in Glasgow are probably louder than The Who were in the 60s.

1 hour ago, strichener said:

OK, I'll leave this to the P & B experts.  I look forward to the petition reaching 100,000 signatures and getting debated in parliament.

I thought it was that horses are herbivores while cats and dogs are carnivores.  What goes in determines what comes out and shit from meat eaters is harmful.

I might be wrong.

I thought it was that horses are herbivores while cats and dogs are carnivores.  What goes in determines what comes out and shit from meat eaters is harmful.
I might be wrong.
All mammals shite out E.coli and other coliform bacteria that are pathogenic, let alone the viruses and various parasitic worms irrespective if they are carnivores or not.
Saying horse shit isn't bad is, well horse shit really.
Strichner can go and have a bowl full of the stuff and report back what the hospital gave to help him get back on his feet.

3 hours ago, Loonytoons said:

All mammals shite out E.coli and other coliform bacteria that are pathogenic, let alone the viruses and various parasitic worms irrespective if they are carnivores or not.
Saying horse shit isn't bad is, well horse shit really.
Strichner can go and have a bowl full of the stuff and report back what the hospital gave to help him get back on his feet.

Which strains of e.coli can horses pass to humans that are harmful?  Of course there are bacteria in all faeces, the issue is how harmful it is to humans. 

Why you would sit and eat a bowl of shite whether it be horse, dog, pig or some other animal.  Each to their own.

Which strains of e.coli can horses pass to humans that are harmful?  Of course there are bacteria in all faeces, the issue is how harmful it is to humans. 
Why you would sit and eat a bowl of shite whether it be horse, dog, pig or some other animal.  Each to their own.
You don"t think that rather than trying to make microscopic level distinctions, it would be better if a safety first approach of "no animals allowed to leave shite all over the place" were adopted?

I mean, even it implausibly turns out that in every single case of horse shit splattered across pavements and roads, there are no harmful bacteria, its still horse shit.