Calling Cards of Morons

5 hours ago, welshbairn said:

The ironic thing is that the people who use it the most are more hysterical screaming nellies than Helen Lovejoy ever was.

Simultaneously calling people “Lovejoys” whilst complaining about their lack of empathy for (amazingly) the child of a dying father was a high point for me in the “pish patter” stakes.  Literally “won’t anybody think of the children”.

Edited by Wee Bully

Simultaneously calling people “Lovejoys” whilst complaining about their lack of empathy for (amazingly) the child of a dying father was a high point for me in the “pish patter” stakes.  Literally “won’t anybody think of the children”.
Holy shit

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
10 minutes ago, Wee Bully said:

Holy shit

That’s what I thought too!

People that say - "Only God can judge me" - Nope, I already have the second you said that phrase...

And "Born Alone Die Alone" ... when in the history of humanity has someone been born alone? Surely the word "born" instantly implies 2 parties. Did I miss Dolly the human? 

Folk who sing pointless chants ate the football. e.g. "Same old *******, always cheating".

Given that the stupider elements of every support sing this at every other team it's completely meaningless. I hate everyone who has ever sung this, including fans of my team.

16 hours ago, SANTAN said:

People that say - "Only God can judge me" - Nope, I already have the second you said that phrase...

And "Born Alone Die Alone" ... when in the history of humanity has someone been born alone? Surely the word "born" instantly implies 2 parties. Did I miss Dolly the human? 

My parent's neighbour thinks he's a bit of a ticket and I was walking past one day and stopped to chat.  He's a nice enough guy. He was topless as it was roasting and he was changing the breaks or something on his car and he showed me his new 'only god can judge me' tattoo on his chest.

He didb't take too kindly to me saying 'you do realise god doesn't exist?'

Folk who sing pointless chants ate the football. e.g. "Same old *******, always cheating".

Given that the stupider elements of every support sing this at every other team it's completely meaningless. I hate everyone who has ever sung this, including fans of my team.
Even worse, groups of guys that do this on a night out substituting their pals name in thinking it's the best patter.

15 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

My parent's neighbour thinks he's a bit of a ticket and I was walking past one day and stopped to chat.  He's a nice enough guy. He was topless as it was roasting and he was changing the breaks or something on his car and he showed me his new 'only god can judge me' tattoo on his chest.

I wonder if god will judge his brake changing abilities when they fail going down the A9 and he careers into the back of a caravan.

17 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Conversely I'd love to watch one of these people actually make it up to the pearly gates only for the donny at the gates to knock them back. 

"Aye we saw the tattoo, the big man still thinks you're a fanny and so do i" 

*Pulls lever, trap cloud door opens and gormless person falls to hell* 

See also cross tattoos and such like. A cross is a religious symbol and I know a few folk who have them that have absolutely no affinity to religion. A ridiculous fashion statement. Fannies.

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

I'm assuming he's single?

22 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

See also cross tattoos and such like. A cross is a religious symbol and I know a few folk who have them that have absolutely no affinity to religion. A ridiculous fashion statement. Fannies.

Also probably not a very welcone sight to someone whose son/personification/earthly manifestation was nailed to one to suffocate under his own body weight over a few days. 

2 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Maybe if you went to Sunday School you'd be able to spell.