Calling Cards of Morons

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/06/2021 at 17:37, AMMjag said:

People who throw their heads back in excessive laughter and (most annoyingly) start clapping, when someone says something even vaguely amusing. Simon Ferry and Micah Richards are dreadful for this.

^^^^^^^^^

images (1).jpeg

Edited by velo army

1 hour ago, GTG_03 said:

Use the word 'of' instead of 'have'. 

That one still amazes me, but it would pass a simple spell checker, so I suppose I can see how it could happen if there's no thought going into the typing whatsoever.

However, "would've" has now been replaced online with "would ov", and that can get right in the fucking sea, along with its proponents.

5 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Dafties who step into the road then check if its safe to cross.

Along with this, motorists who move into the lane then start to indicate.

20 hours ago, BFTD said:

That one still amazes me, but it would pass a simple spell checker, so I suppose I can see how it could happen if there's no thought going into the typing whatsoever.

However, "would've" has now been replaced online with "would ov", and that can get right in the fucking sea, along with its proponents.

Rage inducing. I constantly see 'should of' in group chats from a mate. Haven't decided if I should correct him or not as correcting folks spelling is arsehole behaviour but it winds me up no end. 

Arsecheek fans who refuse to touch/use something of 'the other side's' colour. I've seen a rangers(may they rest in peace) fan refusing a green straw in a restaurant and requesting a blue one.

See also Billy Gilmours mother at his Norwich signing refusing to touch the green part of the scarf. 

Absolute brain donors.

5 minutes ago, GTG_03 said:

Arsecheek fans who refuse to touch/use something of 'the other side's' colour. I've seen a rangers(may they rest in peace) fan refusing a green straw in a restaurant and requesting a blue one.

See also Billy Gilmours mother at his Norwich signing refusing to touch the green part of the scarf. 

Absolute brain donors.

She's a wid though.